If you want to make your printing platform flat enough, ideal stuff is glass sheet. Borosilicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass making it a better material for use as a heated bed. After cracking a few sheets of normal glass from rapidly cooling or heating, borosilicate glass will quell your frustrations.
NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm.
* Borosilicate is a very high temperature glass. It has a melt temperature of about 800° C and a very low thermal expansion coefficient.
* Resistant to thermal shock compared to regular glass.
* Prepare a second plate and quickly switchplates when a model finishes printing. This significantly reduces printer idle time between prints.
* Reduces warping, however platform has to be properly leveled as is the case with any platform on a 3D printer.
Material: 100% Borosilicate
1 x 220x220x3mm Borosilicate Glass
- 100% borosilicate glass. Borasolicate glass is rated for higher temperatures than normal sheet glass. Flat, heat resistant plate. Does not warp during long term use.
- Conducts heat evenly across the build surface to ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface.
- High binding power when heating. Easy to separate the plastic parts when cooling.
- Get you out of the trouble when plastic film decreased viscosity after a period of usage.
- Specially designed to fit the 3D Printers MK2/MK2A, Anet A8, Anet A6, Ultimaker 2+, Reprap, Mendel. NOTE: NOT fit for Ender 3 because 220*220mm is the bulid size of Ender 3, the actual headbed size of Ender 3 is 235*235mm.