Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
Enotepad TPU SPECIFICATIONS:
- Printing Temperature:210 – 225°C
- Printing Speed: 30 mm/s
- Weight: 0.51KG (1.1LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.02mm
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- 【10% OFF】Only During Cyber Monday can get 10% discount！Opportunity knocks only once , purchase now!★★★
- 【High resilience】Suitable for soft models, such as kids toy or shoes.
- 【Specifications】Diameter 1.75±0.02mm, printing temp.: 185°C-215°C, base plate temp.: no need. ROHS by TUVRheinland, REACH by SGS.
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with all kind of FMD 3d printer. 100% no bubble no knot.
- 【Perfect After-sales Service】We will replace another 3D Printer Filament for u if there any problem. Our After sales service will certainly answer and solve the your questions within 24 hours.