Ender 3 Pro Machine Parameter:
Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Power Supply: Mean Well UL certified power supply
Printing Size: 220*220*250mm / 8.6×8.6×9.8 inches
Machine Size: 440*410*465mm / 17.3×16.1×18.3 inches
Package weight: 8.6kg / 19 lbs
Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
Filament: 1.75mm PLA
Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V 15A 360W
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
File Format: STL, OBJ, G-Code
Working Mode: USB cable (included) online compatible or micro-SD (offline)
Max Nozzle Temperature: 255℃
Max Hotbed Temperature: 110℃
Ender-3 Pro advantages:
1. V-Slot cooperates with Prusa I3 frame: extremely innovative design, following the step of the trend, integrating with classic elements, create a new generation economic DIY 3D printers.
2. Super Printing size with one-piece structure, save space but building the world.
3. Only 10 minutes with 20 screws assembly before the first printing, simple assembly but more stable performance, Win-Win for fun and time.
4. Safety protected Power supply, reach 110℃ for hotbed in about 5 minutes. Additional power cut protection function to meet the needs of fast heating and longtime printing.
5. CNC machining of the Y-rail mounting groove to make sure precise positioning and keep the stable frame with High-Precision printing quality.
6. Patent Technology: MK-10 Extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrusion; Patent Technology: V-Slot with POM wheel make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable
7. New Viscous Platform sticker to replace reprinting tape and glue, solve warping problem but save the printing cost.
8. 24 hours testing for key components before delivery and one year warranty.
9. Good printing quality, reasonable cost for the beginners and good performance for the enthusiasts.
- Magnetic Building Plate Sticker: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- Power Supply: Ender 3 Pro comes with a Mean Well UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages.
- SEMI-ASSEMBLED KIT: several assembled parts This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- WHAT YOU GET: Official Ceality Ender 3 Pro 3D pinrter, 12 months warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
Click Here For More Information
HWA KUNGProduced The perfect combination of 3D printer cleaning and removal tools.
Widely Compatible with most of 3d printers extruder nozzles from market, E3D, MK8, MK10,etc.
0.4mm Cleaning Needles:
Bit diameter: 0.4mm
The bit length: 40mm
copper Handle length: 35mm
Total length: 75mm
Material: Stainless steel
0.35mm Cleaning Needles:
Bit diameter: 0.35mm
The bit length: 40mm
Stainless Steel Handle length: 30mm
Total length: 70mm
Material: Stainless steel
Type: Anti-Static,Non-Magnetic Curved Precision Tweezer
Tweezer length: 120mm
Long Handle Size: Approx. 11cm / 4.33inch
Long Blade Length: Approx. 11.5cm / 4.52inch
Short Handle Size: Approx. 9cm / 3.54inch
Short Blade Length: Approx. 7.5cm / 2.95inch
Material: Stainless steel with Natural wooden handle
5 x 0.4mm Cleaning Needles
5 x 0.35mm Cleaning Needles
1 x Curved Precision Tweezer
1 x Short Removal Tool
1 x Long Removal Tool
1 x plastic bottle
- The perfect combination of 3D printer cleaning and removal tools.Widely Compatible with most of 3d printers extruder nozzles from market, E3D, MK8, MK10,etc.
- Total 13pcs include: 5pcs 0.4mm cleaning needles, 5pcs 0.35mm cleaning needles, 1pcs precise tweezers, 2pcs Removal Tool, 1pc plastic bottle.
- nozzle cleaning needles is flexible, won’t break, twist easily, this drill bits will clean your printer nozzles and other small parts: throat, feeder gear perfectly.
- High Quality Tweezers are great for nozzle maintenance, cleaning up extruder hot ends and cleaning excess support material (PLA/ABS filament).
- Removal Tool use Rounded edge is safer and less likely to tear print bed tape.Excellent flexible flat top, stainless steel, break resistance.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Ultimaker2 version of the four-nozzle extrusion head cross aluminum block
Incorporating the advantages of E3D,
Suitable for the majority of DIY design enthusiasts
Linear bearing shaft center distance is: 18mm
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Net weight: Approx.200g
Product size: Approx. 48*33*33mm/1.88*1.29*1.29”
Center distance of linear bearing axis: Approx.18mm/0.7”
Pneumatic connector: PC4-01
Applicable: for Ultimaker2 3D printer, suitable for 4mm tetrafluoro tube
This accessory is only part of the aluminum block (excluding quick connectors, hoses, heating blocks, nozzles)
Weighs about 200g
Pneumatic connector specification is PC4-01, suitable for 4mm PTFE tube
- Applicable: for Ultimaker2 3D printer, suitable for 4mm tetrafluoro tube
- Made of high quality materials for long life
- Incorporating the advantages of E3D
- Suitable for the majority of DIY design enthusiasts
- Linear bearing shaft center distance is: 18mm
Visit The Website For More Information…
Are you looking for a 3D print removal toolset with
Solid, riveted handles that won’t come loose and start spinning, twisting or turning after use?
Hardened stainless steel blades that are optimally flexible without being too flimsy and/or getting scratched and gouged by the print bed surface due to their softness?
A knife tool with a sharpened front edge (flat bottom) for getting under even the most-adhered prints with ease?
Ability to reach into the back under larger parts, sweep across and lever them off, as well as handle smaller, more delicate objects?
Durable comfort handles with grips designed for a firm hold that feel good in the hand and look stylish too?
Safe, rounded blades easier on your fingers, prints and printer surface?
REPTOR 3D Print Removal Tools have been designed with all these aspects in mind.
These tools are not your average repurposed painters putty knives with cramp rings that come loose or fall apart before long when used to remove 3D prints!
This REPTOR toolset is designed to get even the most stubborn prints off the bed without distorting them or damaging the print bed surface. Both handles have solid rivets in them that will hold the blades in place and will not permit the blades to turn or yield. The knife with its 4.92″ blade and beveled front edge can be used to sweep across and reach into the back under larger parts and provide leverage to pop even a stubborn piece up while the spatula is thin and flexible enough to get under even the most delicate of objects without distorting them.
They are the perfect duo – practical and durable, yet comfortable and stylish! Get yours now!
- DURABLE, RIGID CONSTRUCTION; No more repurposed artist spatulas with spinning, twisting and turning cramp rings!
- PRACTICAL BUT TENDER; Gently slide underneath prints with ease to protect the build bed surface yet with a good reach
- OPTIMUM FLEXIBILITY; Flexible but not too thin or flimsy – not dull and rigid like the putty knives for 3d printer bed
- STYLISH & VERSATILE; Offset spatula with a rubber comfort grip, knife has a thick wood handle suitable for larger parts
- PROFESSIONAL ADDITION TO YOUR 3D PRINTER ACCESSORIES; 3D printer tool set for print removal of PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG etc
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…