Save even more with our 3D Filaments. Our supplies deliver excellent quality results for a fraction of the price? Manufactured to ISO9001, ISO14001, STMC, CE, RoHS Standards. Life time Warranty.
ABS 3D Fialment
1 Kg (Each Spool)
SUPPORT & FIRST LAYER TEMPERATURE:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABS & PLA MATERIAL:
ABS: Non-toxic, not easy to be carbonized, it won’t block the nozzle, its smell a little bad
PLA: Odorless, non-toxic, environment friendly. Easy to be carbonized & block the nozzle
COMPATIBLE WITH FOLLOWING PRINTERS:
Most 3D Printers Such as RepRap, MakerBot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc & Pen
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Most 3D Printers Such as RepRap, MakerBot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc
- FILAMENT TYPE: ABS | DIAMETER: 1.75mm | WEIGHT: 1 Kg
- PRINTING TEMPERATURE: 220-260oC | TOLERANCE: 0.05mm | COLOUR INCLUDE: 1x Purple
- QUALITY: Manufactured to ISO9001, ISO14001, STMC, CE, RoHS Standards
- Life time Warranty
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
NuNus Flexible Rubber Filament 1KG
Flexible Rubber is a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), which is a rubbery plastic that behaves at room temperature as the classic representative, but is malleable when heated. At room temperature, the flexible and elastic material returns to the initial state of the printed final form.
The rubbery material opens the 3D printing up new possibilities, for example you can order cases for mobile phones or tablet print or tailor flexible seals.
The filament requires an extruder which sits directly in front of the nozzle, ie a Wade or DD-extruder join in the movement.
With a Bowden extruder it does not work, which means that almost all Delta printers are excluded.
* High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
* Excellent processing platform adhesion and bonding between the layers
* Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
* Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 50 ° C
* Recommended Print speed: 30 mm / s
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent processing platform adhesion and bonding between the layers
- Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 50 ° C
- Recommended print speed: 30 mm / s
Click Here For More Information
filament diameter: 1.75 mm
Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.03 mm
commending extrusion / die temperature: 200 ° C – 220 ° C
Recommended speed: 30-60mm / s
ideal storage temperature: 5-30 degrees
ideal storage humidity: 45% -75%
Aptotec 3D printer filament provides high quality ABS / PLA / PVA / HIPS / PETG / TPU and wooden 3D filament with vivid colors, especially metal / Silk filament. This allows you to professionally realize your ideas and concepts.
The filament is always round, with no oily residue, without bubbles.
- Selection of 0.02mm fine bamboo fiber fabric (40%)
- Suitable for printing of wood products such as portraits, wood carving, small wooden furniture, jewelry, etc.
- Bright color, Low shrinkage, high strength
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
ABS is made out of oil-based resources and it has a much higher melting point than PLA plastic. It’s also stronger and harder. It is an economical plastic notable for its low degree of shrinkage and warping.
Cheap filament usually extruded at lighter tolerances and with materials of questionable origin. For 1.75mm and 3mm filament, the outer diameter should not exceed +/- 0.1mm, for example,+/-0.05mm is OK. Anything over these tolerances could jam the extruder of the nozzle’s inner chamber, which is machined to exacting tolerances. Additionally, the use of out of tolerance filament will cause over or under extrusion, which is the major cause of blobbing and voids in the finished print. This is because the slicing software used to prepare the style for printing calculates exactly how fast to extrude based on a constant filament size. Our filament quality is very good with tolerances: +/-0.02mm.
Moisture laden ABS will tend to bubble and spurt from the tip of the nozzle when printing; reducing the visual quality of the part, part accuracy, strength and introducing the risk of a stripping or clogging in the nozzle. Our ABS filaments DO NOT have air bubbles.
1. 1x 3D printer filament
2. 1x leather box
1: PLA/ABS dual color filaments net weight: 1KG/2.2lbs, gross weight: 3.08lbs.
2: Flexible and PVA filaments are only used for short-range feeding 3D printer.
3: PVA filament should be kept in sealed, and PVA filament is only used as a support material. So, PVA must be used in double nozzles.
4: Print speed should be controlled in the range of 20-40mm/s while using wood、flexible or PVA filaments in ceae of print failure.
- Compatible with all FDM 3D printer such as Makerbot, Mendel, Prusa, Huxley, BFB series, RepRap, Rapman, Solidoodle etc
- Avaliable in both 1.75mm and 3.00mm diameter. Filament Diameter Tolerances: +/-0.02mm
- Air Bubbles: Zero!
- All the filaments should be placed in dry and ventilated environment to keep. And PVA filament should be kept in sealed
- 19 Colors for choosing
Check Out Our Website For Details…