Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer New Version with Magnetic Hot Bed Sticker & UL Certified Power Supply Device with Resume Print 220 × 220 × 250mm
100% original Creality 3D Printer
Magnetic Build Surface : Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
Safe Power Supply: Ender 3 Pro comes with a Mean Well UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
Improved Mechanical Properties:The Ender 3 Pro has been redesigned with a more sturdy, 40×40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This should improve the overall stability of the printing surface. Semi-assembled Kit: several assembled parts This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together.
Modeling Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Slicer software: Cura 15.4.3 SlicerPrinting Size: 220*220*250mm
Machine Size: 440*410*465mm
Gross weight: 9kg
Max Traveling Speed: 180mm/s
Filament: Recommend 1.75mm diameter PLA
Input: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz, (Reminding: Before you using the printer, just make sure you have selected the right voltage from the Power Supply Unit)
Output: DC 24V 15A 350W
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
File Format: STL,OBJ,G-Code
Working Mode: Online or SD offline
What’s in the package:
1×Creality Original Ender 3 Pro
All the assembly tools and some spare parts.
- 【Upgrade Version】: Creality Original Ender 3 Pro with magnetic build surface & UL Certified power supply device with resume print
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE】:You just need to assemble it with our assembly video, and then you can use it printing what you need in a few hours.
- 【NOISE-FREE】:The extruder greatly reduces the risk of clogging and poor emissions; the V-groove with POM wheels makes it noise-free, smooth and durable.
- 【EASY TO TAKE OFF MODELS】: There is a build surface inside with frosted surface treatment, which makes it very easy to take off the models.
- 【1 YEAR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】: Ceality Original Ender 3 Pro 3D printer, I year warranty, lifetime technical assistance and professional customer service.
Click Here For More Information
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC.
3. ABS: 100-125ºC (110ºC is recommended).
4. PC: 100-130ºC (120ºC is recommended).
5. Nelon: 90-120ºC (110ºC is recommended).
6. PP: 100-130ºC (120ºC is recommended).
7. PETG: 50-70ºC.
Material: (Special glass + microporous coatings).
Item size: (235 x 235 x 4 mm).
1 x glass.
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
- Integrated with heated bed: Super flatness, fast and uniform heating.
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
- Easy to clean: easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Suitable for Ender 3
Click Here For More Information
This product is rated for use with PLA filaments ONLY. Any use with filaments with high shrinkage coefficients may experience malfunction or decrease in magnetic force over time. This will NOT prevent prints from warping.
This product is not for use with high-temperature printing applications above 70*C.
Easy removal 3D printing platform for PLA and PLA-based materials
How to use:
To use it, simply stick the bottom sheet onto your build plate place, then place the top half on top of the magnetic lower and start printing, peel up the top sheet with finished prints, then flex the top sheet to make the model pop off From the build surface. Snap the top plate back into place, and you’re ready for the next round of printing.
Size: 235X235MM (9.25×9.25 Inches)
Fit for Ender 3/Ender 3 pro 3d printer
1*Magnetic 3d printer Build Surface .
- Professional for 3D printer, high quality materials, fine workmanship, making 3D printer more perfect
- For more information, please see the product description, or contack me any time
- CUSTOMIZABLE: The flexible surface can easily be cut to any demensions making it perfect for all build sizes and all FDM printer models.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION:Build surface comes with upper magnetic build surface and lower magnetic adhesive base
- UNIVERSAL: Works with all FDM printer models, and all heated and non-heated 3D printer beds.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Product Detail and Information
BuildTak is a thin, durable plastic sheet that adheres to the print bed of FDM (fused deposition modeling) 3D printers to provide an ideal surface for 3D printing. It replaces the need for blue masking tape and/or polyimide films such as Kapton. Composed of high quality, heat-resistant raw materials, BuildTak provides a stable build platform for 3D printed objects to adhere to while allowing for a clean, easy removal of completed builds.
BuildTak Offers The Following Benefits
• Works great with ABS, PLA and more without the need to change the surface. And no more pretreatments such as hairspray or acetone slurry!
• Easy installation to the bare print bed and clean removal without adhesive residue.
• Durable and with optimal care can last for many hours of use while providing extended protection to the original print bed surface.
• Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and the build surface for the duration of the print while preventing curling. When builds are complete, the 3D printed object can be cleanly removed with minimal prying or scraping.
• Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak surface
• Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
• Protects build plate
• Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface
• Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
- Ideal build surface for FFF 3D printers
- Works with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, Brick, Wood & Flexible (TPE) filaments; additionally we have had success with getting nylon and t-glase (PETT) to adhere when used with a thin layer of washable glue stick on the BuildTak surface
- Installs much easier than masking tape or films typically used and with fewer chances of air bubbles
- Protects build plate Heat resistant and durable, can be reused for many consecutive builds and you can use different filament materials without the need to change the printing surface Creates an optimal bond between the 3D printed object and build surface that maximizes the chances your object will be held in place for the duration of the print and then allow for clean and easy removal of the object from the build surface.
- Easy to cut with scissor to match you build plate.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…