Printing temperature180-230 degree centigrade
Print speed 40-100mm/s
Plate SizeD=200mm, H=65mm, Hole:58mm
Flexural ModulusMore than 60Mpa
Tensile strengthMore than 60Mpa
Breaking elongationMore than 3%
Bubble100% no bubbles
DistinctionEnvironmentally friendly, Beautiful appearance, high strength, Applicable to all models of 3D printers
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- High purity , Uniform discharge, no plug;
- High toughness and beautiful for Print out the model;
- Printing temperature 180-230 degree centigrade;More than 20 colors are available.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
transparent PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing,3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactuWhite with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since PLA+ material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
White PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190 – 220 °C / 374 – 428 °F
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat RequiWhite
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU transparent PLA 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA transparent FILAMENT: The PLA transparent filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ SUNLU PLA transparent is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
Click Here For More Information
We believe our natural FLEXIBLE PLA filament 1.75mm makes an excellent addition to anyone’s 3D printing arsenal. Open your printer to a world of possibilities with an extremely durable, vibration absorbing, and flexible material. While rigid.ink Flexible PLA has a lower elongation at break than our TPU Filament, it performs excellently under compression and retains its form. This makes it excellent for prototyping and end-use parts. You’ll also find rigid.ink FLEXIBLE PLA 3D filament has very low shrinkage due to its purity, allowing for even cooling and unmatched layer-to-layer bonding. Your rigid.ink natural FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75mm filament will print 100% reliably, every time. We guarantee it.Why use rigid.ink FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75mm 300g filament?• Extremely durable with excellent layer to layer bonding• Flexible, with a Shore D hardness of 55• 100% Natural material• Printed thinly it is very flexible• Printed thickly it will hold its shape wellHow to use?• Printing temp around 240°C• Heated bed temp around 30 – 60°C • Use 3DLAC, Magigoo or Glue Stick for bed adhesion.• Print around half speed with flexible filaments (15-20mm/s), depending on your printerWhat’s included? • 1KG reel measuring – 16cm dia, 3.8cm width, 5.1cm dia spool hole, weight approx 155g. Total item weight approx 455g• Vacuum sealed with desiccant (just in case) • Welcome card• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee• Chance to win amazing prizesWe’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service. That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help! Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- FLEXIBLE FILAMENT DOSEN’T HAVE TO BE STRINGY & HARD TO PRINT. Often the trade-off for super durable, highly versatile flexible printing materials is that they produce ugly, blobby prints, or cause endless grief in the process. Our special low-friction formula allows predictable & reliable printing of parts with smooth finishes and crisp details combined with all the benefits you’d expect of a quality flexible filament. Perfect, reliable prints stop you wasting filament, time or money.
- FLEXIBLE PLA FILAMENT 1.75mm differs from TPU Filament in a few key areas. First, it’s slightly firmer, so if you print with close to 100% infill you can get a relatively high rigidity. Second, it’s got a lower friction coefficient (which basically means its easier to print). And third, it’s made from 100% natural ingredients.
- WE UNDERSTAND the hassles with 3D printing already. Using high quality 1.75mm filament turns an average 3D Printer into a good one, and a good printer into a brilliant one. Extruder jams, failures and poor details CAN be a thing of the past. What’s more; our colours are true, looking for a strong natural FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75? You’ve found it.
- It’s not just your rigid.ink 3D printer filament that will give you complete piece of mind, our CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NON. Any problem, at all? Get in touch, our knowledgeable, friendly support ninjas are here to help you.
- Join us on our mission to make 3D printing a more seamless technology to adopt. We believe that by improving reliability of these inspiring machines, we can help end the sleepless nights, head scratching and time wasted by both those new to the industry and experienced printers alike.
Click Here For More Information
Style: 3D printing supplies
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ♥Material: ABS – Color: transparent – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥ABS Plus Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PLA, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
Check Out Our Website For Details…