Tolerance: ± 0.02
Print Temperature: 190-220℃
Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Tips for Use and Storage:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. To extend the life of your filament, store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to stop it unwinding, so that it feeds properly when you next use it.
- Print Temperature Range: 190℃-220℃
- High Quality: 1.75mm, tolerance +/- 0.02mm
- Tangle Free: Specially designed to reduce Tangling
- Jam Free: Specially designed to reduce nozzle jams
- Warrant: Any problems, contact us directly
Check Out Our Website For Details…
- 3D printer filament with 1.75 mm diameter + / – .05 mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility); 5 assorted colors: Black, Red, Gray, Blue, and White; 1 kg per spool (5 spools)
- Made of commonly used ABS, a strong thermoplastic material-great for creating durable items that require a higher resistance to heat
- Spool’s built-in gauge shows percentage of material remaining and approximate length remaining
- Engineered to reduce jamming; resealable storage bag included to protect filament between use
- Measures 24.9 by 23.6 by 40.6 cm (LxWxH); weighs 5 kg;
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Filoalfa is the 3D printing division of Circeri de Mondel an Italian company that has been working in extruded plastics for more than 40 years. Filoalfa have teamed up with Italian Graphene producer Directa Plus to produce the world’s first commercially available 3D printing filament that contains Graphene called Grafylon. The advantages of Grafylon is that the filament combines the easy printing properties of PLA with the strength and conductivity of G+ (Graphene Plus). According to Directa Plus the ‘presence of G+ in 3D printing filaments dramatically improves the surface finish, with a significant enhancement in thermal conductivity and elastic modulus (+34%), especially with regards to tensile strength (+23%) and elongation (+28%). G+ also enables a reduction in printing time compared with traditional filaments.’ Grafylon is going to open new areas for 3D printing and will allow you to print strong usable parts without the hassle of ABS or Nylon.Another advantage of Graylon is that it improves on the low shrinkage rate of PLA and allows for a more precise print than standard PLA.One of the most important features is that PLA it is non-toxic because it is made from plant derivatives, it even has a sweet smell when printing, Grafylon maintains that feature and will breakdown in landfill in the same way as traditional PLA and can be used without the health concerns of many other plastics. Features:• Stable melting point• Stronger than standard PLA• Uniform diameter tolerance 0.05mm• Electrically conductive• Lower melting point for easier printing• Free from harmful or hazardous materials• Lower shrinkage rate • High rigidity with minimal flex• Produces higher quality prints Specs:Filament Material: PLA wih G+Print Temperature: 170-210°CRecommended print speed: 40 – 120 mm/sFilament Diameter: 1.75mmQuantity: 250gColor: Graphene
Click Here For More Information
No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish.
highlight silk pla filament
PLA 3D Filament – 1.75mm
PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is a degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
Suited for a wide range of 3D printers
All filament is delivered in a vacuum bag, with desiccant, wound onto a spool.
Heated build platform not required.
Colour Name:SILK Green
Diameter : 1.75MM
Print Temperature: 195 – 235 °C
Print Speed : 40 – 90 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required OR 60°C
Length :About 320M
1x Spool 3D Filament
- No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish.
- highlight silk pla filament
- PLA 3D Filament – 1.75mm
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament is a degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Suited for a wide range of 3D printers
Check Out Our Website For Details…