Welcome to HICTOP 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won’t the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
- • 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- • 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- • ABS (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- • Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for ABS: 210°C – 250°C
- • Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″
Click Here For More Information
Save even more with our 3D Filaments. Our supplies deliver excellent quality results for a fraction of the price? Manufactured to ISO9001, ISO14001, STMC, CE, RoHS Standards. Life time Warranty.
ABS 3D Fialment
1 Kg (Each Spool)
SUPPORT & FIRST LAYER TEMPERATURE:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABS & PLA MATERIAL:
ABS: Non-toxic, not easy to be carbonized, it won’t block the nozzle, its smell a little bad
PLA: Odorless, non-toxic, environment friendly. Easy to be carbonized & block the nozzle
COMPATIBLE WITH FOLLOWING PRINTERS:
Most 3D Printers Such as RepRap, MakerBot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc & Pen
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Most 3D Printers Such as RepRap, MakerBot, Ultimaker, Up!, Makergear, etc
- FILAMENT TYPE: ABS | DIAMETER: 1.75mm | WEIGHT: 1 Kg
- PRINTING TEMPERATURE: 220-260oC | TOLERANCE: 0.05mm | COLOUR INCLUDE: 1x Purple
- QUALITY: Manufactured to ISO9001, ISO14001, STMC, CE, RoHS Standards
- Life time Warranty
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Welcome to CoLiDo 3D Printer Filament
Create your colorful and vivid world without harm!
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm.
CoLiDo 3D Printer Filament Advantage:
US-imported material: good formability
High precision: uniform diameter (tolerance ±0.03mm) + stable melting point
Printouts with excellent surface gloss
Non-toxic and odorless
Environment protection: renewable biodegradable polymer plastic
A wide range of color choices
Compatible with different desktop FDM 3D printers
Nozzle Temp: 190℃~210℃
Platform Temp: 60℃~70℃
Shop confidently with CoLiDo:
Local customer services and technical supports (UK and USA)
30 days return policy + 1 year international warranty
PayPal protect you from checkout to delivery with anti-fraud technology
*When creating the ABS/PLA sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS/PLA scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
Buy now and CoLiDo 3D Printer Filament will arrive in a few business days.
- Nozzle Temp: 190℃~210℃
- Platform Temp: 60℃~70℃
- Diameter: 1.75mm
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our bubble free High Quality PLA filaments work on most 3D desktop printers providing your machine is able to take PLA. All full rolls of filament come vacuum sealed in a bag with silicone desiccant. We recommend keeping it stored that way until you are ready to use it. Filaments not in use are best kept in an airtight container.
- 1, PLA is a renewable compostable degradable material
- 2, PLA processing temperature is 200 ℃, ABS above 230 ℃
- 3, PLA has a low melt strength, easier shaping print model, excellent surface gloss, colorful
- 4, PLA has low shrinkage, also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model; diameter: 1.75MM
- suitable for most 3D printers using 1.75mm filament
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…