Directions for Use:
Step 1: To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, approximately half way between the tip of the blade and the handle.
Step 2: Use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
Step 3: If the print is firmly stuck to the print bed, try pushing the tool so that the handle is closer to the print. This brings the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and acts as a wedge to help pry the part up. Wiggle the blade loose and repeat.
2 x Palette Knife, 10 x Needles (5 x 0.4mm, 5 x 0.3mm) , 2 x Tweezers. Step 4:If the print is stuck too firmly to remove with the tool, you may need to slightly increase your starting nozzle elevation. The idea is to have the print stick firmly to the bed during printing, but still be removed with the tool. Step 5: If the nozzles blocked, check the size of output diameter and choose the correct needle. Then, clean the nozzles by cleaning needles and tweezers.
- Anti-Static, Non-Magnetic Straight and Angled Precision Tweezers; Every tweezers is plated resistive ESD coating, which prevents static damage to electronic components. Great for nozzle maintenance and cleaning excess support material
- 10 pieces cleaning needles in 2 different size 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm, suitable for cleaning most of your 3D Printer nozzles.
- Both needles and tweezers are made of high quality stainless steel, flexible, sturdy and durable. The palette knife have a plastic handle and a sharp & hardened blade.
- Compatible with most of 3D printers extruder nozzles, such as E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap and so on.
- Handy, safe and stylish container; all of the needles come in a neat plastic tube with a screw lid to keep them well organized and safely together.