PVA is a soluble support material. It is extremely hygroscopic which means it needs to be stored in an airtight
bag whenever not in use. It is also easily dissolved in water if submerged for a few hours. No buying extra dissolvants!
Why use PVA?
• Water soluble and biodegradable so very safe
• High tensile strength and quite flexible
• Odourless when used in printing
• Easily adheres to other substances
• Oil, grease and solvent resistant
• Prints and lower temperatures so perfect for use with PLA
How to use?
• Printing temperature around 190 – 210°C
• Heated bed temperature around 50-60°C
• Use blue painters tape for bed adhesion
• Dissolve in water in a few hours (longer for larger prints)
• 500g reel measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole
• Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case)
• Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder
• Resealable storage bag to keep filament fresh
• Instructions and tips card
• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee
• Chance to win amazing prizes
We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile.
Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help!
Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- A water soluble support material – best used with PLA.
- Won’t jam your prints, with very specific tolerances of just 0.03mm.
- Our filament is strong and durable, made using the finest raw materials.
- Made in the UK using the finest machinery, excellent quality is assured.
- No bubbles or nasty surprises, supplied vacuum packed with desiccant (just in case).
Frame: Threaded rod( parts and components)
Structure: Acrylic frame
Print Size: 120*140*130mm(Max)
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.0025mm
Material diameter: 1.75mm
Printing support: SD card/USB
Print speed: 20-150mm/s
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm(Default) 0.2mm,0.3mm(optional)
Nozzle temperature: 170-275℃
Print plate: Fiberglass plate
Power supply: 100V-240V 5A
Environmental requirement: Temp(-5-40), humidity(20-80%)
Control mainboard: Melzi2.0 V5
Machine dimension: 340x310x325mm
Rcommend material: PLA,HIPS,WOOD,PVC,Flexible dilament,Carbon
Operating system: WinXP,Win7,MacOS
File Format Printing: STL.G-code
Host Computer Software: Reprtier-Host,Cura,Slic3r
Software Language: English,Russian,Spanish and so on
1 x XY-100 3D Printer DIY KIT
1 x 8GB SD Card(Contains picture and video of Assembly Guidance and Printing Instruction)
1 x 10m filament (PLA or ABS, Sent Randomly)
Many assembly tools
If you have any problems about assembling the printer or printing, please feel free to contact us, we have a professional after sales service department for you.
- 2004A LCD screen, English interface, 5 keys for easy operation,support SD card and off-line printing, Max Printing Size is 120*140*130mm
- Customized high precision MK10 nozzle,0.2/0.3 optional /0.4mm default, advanced and high-speed motor,extruder temperature and hot bed temperature are freely adjustable during printing.
- DIY Desktop 3D printer includes hot bed, spool holder, detail instructions, 8 GB SD card one roll filament and professional customer support.
- Simple structure for easy to install, parts and components for DIY, enjoy yourself in the assembling, can make true-to-life and high-resolution models and objects.
- Buy with confidence, our professional technical engineers are always at your service, And All Parts of our printers are with 12 Months Warranty easy to return and refund if you are not satisfied with our 3D printers 🙂
GT2-synchronous belts and pulleys compatible (GT2 pulley) traps are popular choices for RepRaps and repetitions.
The GT2 series of belts are specially developed for linear motion. Use a rounded tooth profile which guarantees that the belt tooth adds seamlessly and accurately in the Groove of the disc, so that, when the pulley to reverse direction, there’s no room for the band to get into the Groove.
For the best performance, at least 6 teeth in contact with the pulley to a specific point in time. This minimizes the possibility of the band slides and helps play to reduce even further. In practice means that you a minimum of a 12 tooth pulley off, and I usually try to get at least 16 teeth.
1. durable and practical
2. specially designed for linear motion
3. GT2 belt together used pulley and GT2, very comfortable to use
4. round tooth profile ensures that the belt tooth fits smoothly
5. 20 teeth contact with the Ribbon minimized, that the probability of the belt slip.
- It is a combination of belt transmission, chain and gear drive
- No slip, constant speed ratio can be obtained, is stable and can absorb vibration
- High transmission efficiency, compact structure, and also suitable for multi-axle transmission, do not need lubrication, no pollution
- Suitable for dishwashers, packaging machinery, motorcycles, automobile, dryer, food machinery, inkjet printer, conveyor, bonders ect.