The Printrbot PLUS (v2.1) 3D printer comes fully assembled, has an open platform, a frame constructed of machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood, and fabricates objects using ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) or PLA (polylactic acid) thermoplastic filament, with a vertical resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm). The printer can build objects to maximum dimensions of 8 x 8 x 8 inches/203 x 203 x 203 mm (H x W x D). It comes with a direct drive extruder with a cooling fan, and an Ubis hot end that accepts 1.75 mm ABS or PLA filament. The hot end can be replaced to accept 3mm filament (both sold separately). The printer is commanded through the provided micro USB cable using G-code numerical control instructions. An SD memory card slot can store G-Code instructions on a memory card (sold separately) for operation without a connection to a computer. It can be used with 3D printer management software packages (sold separately). The frame is made of laser-cut birch wood. The aluminum build platform heats to help provide thermal stability. Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement. The size 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001. The printer comes with a sample of PLA filament.
|Printing material||ABS or PLA|
|Vertical (Z-axis) resolution||100 microns (0.10 mm)|
|Hot end||Ubis 1.75 mm|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4 mm|
|Build speed||80-100 mm/min|
|Build volume||8 x 8 x 8 inches/203 x 203 x 203 mm (H x W x D)|
|Printer weight||24.5 lb (11.11 kg)|
|Printer size||20 x 20 x 20 inches (H x W x D)|
|Input method||Micro USB cable (included) or SD memory card (sold separately)|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
3D printers fabricate physical objects directly from computer-aided-design (CAD) data sources. Objects created by additive manufacturing are built by dispensing successive thin layers of molten material onto a moving platform base from a robotic extruder nozzle. The material is most commonly a thermoplastic or HDPE (high-density polyethylene) filament.
Printrbot manufactures desktop 3D printers and accessories. The company is headquartered in Lincoln, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- Printrbot PLUS (v2.1) 3D Printer
- ATX Power Supply
- 12v 6A laptop style power supply
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Sample spool of 1.75 mm PLA plastic filament
- Fabricates objects from G-code instructions using ABS or PLA thermoplastic filament
- Open platform for ease of access with machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood frame construction
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 8 x 8 x 8 inches/203 x 203 x 203 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm)
- Aluminum build platform heats to help provide thermal stability
Click Here For More Information
R @ 25: K 100K-1%
(1) Electrical characteristics
A: Resistance value: R（25°C）=100K±1%
B: B Value: B=3950±1% (calculated from resistance value at 25°C and 50C)
C: Insulation resistance 50MΩ or over by DC500V megger (between glass and lead wire)
(2) Thermal time constant (τ): τ≤10～17s (in still air)
(3) Thermal dissipation constant (δ): δ=1.1～1.6mW/°C (in still air)
(4) Operating temperature range:-50～+260°C
The product shall be inspected at every delivery lot inspection items,sampling quantities and sampling acceptable standard are as follows.
Inspection Item Sampling acceptable standard Remarks
Resistance value n=20, Ac=0, Re=1 2.3(1)(a)
B-value n=10, Ac=0, Re=1 2.3(1)(b)
Insulation Resistance n=5, Ac=0, Re=1 2.3(1)(c)
Shape & Dimension n=5, Ac=0, Re=1 2.2
Appearance n=5, Ac=0, Re=1 2.2
10pcs 100Kohm NTC Thermistors
- Powered by RioRand advanced technology
- RioRand(TM) 10 x 100Kohm NTC Thermistors thermistor,temperture sensor,Reprap,Prusa 3D printer
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
BuMat Filament is the best, safest, and most consistent filament for your 3D Printer. This is the highest quality components for producing successful 3D print. It is compatible with all 1.75mm Printer like Flash Forge USA, RepRap, Rapman, Makerbot, BFB 3000, Rostock, Ultimaker Printrbot, Makibox, Buccaneer, Kossel, Mendel and many other printers.
- 1.75mm PLA at 2.2 lb. (1KG)
- User defined melting temperature at between 160 – 180 C
- Diameter of the filament: 1.75mm
- Easy to use and performs well on most prints
- Air Tight Sealed in a plastic bag
Check Out Our Website For Details…
EXPLORE THE FRONTIERS OF 3D PRINTING
With a full-featured desktop 3D printer and experimental dual
￼extrusion. Designed for daredevils and 3D printing experts.
Add anew level of creativity to your 3D designs with two interlaced
￼colors that you can print through precisely aligned dual nozzles –
￼without swabbing or pausing.
￼OPTIMIZED FOR ABS FILAMENT
Make snaps, living hinges, threaded objects and more with a ductile,
petroleum thermoplastic with elastic deformation properties. Control
heating and cooling better with a superflat heated aluminum build
plate and a clear, six-sided, draft-blocking enclosure that helps
prevent uneven cooling, shrinking and cracking.
100-MICRON LAYER RESOLUTION
Speed your way to demonstrations and presentations with settings
that range from fast-draft to finer resolution. Get smooth-to-the-touch
surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing or post-production.
EXPERIMENT AND ADVANCE
Quickly iterate to verify your designs and catch flaws sooner. Use your
own physical models for collaboration and to bring better products to
market, faster. Save money with the best price/performance in
desktop 3D printing.
- Dual Extrusion: Add a new level of creativity to your 3D designs with two interlaced colors
- 100-Micron Layer Resolution: Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or post-production
- Optimized for ABS Filament: Make snaps, living hinges, threaded objects and more with a ductile, petroleum thermoplastic with elastic deformation properties
- FREE MakerBot MakerWare Software
Click Here For More Information