Outer diameter:11 mm
Material: Stainless steel
Net Weight: 5g/pcs
- Durable and flexible performance
- Material: stainless steel
- Teeth number: 36T
- Outer diameter: 11 mm
- Bore: 5mm
Visit The Website For More Information…
Material: Stainless steel
Size: M3 x 40mm
Usage: 3D printing
5 x Leveling Components M3 screw
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: M3 x 40mm
- Usage: 3D printing
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1. PCB, normal FR-4, CEM-3 boards, environmental protection board, SMT, CNC, molds, plastic, stainless steel and precision hardware processing;
2. Circuit board, carbon fiber, composite board, and so on.
3. Cutting Diameter: 0.4mm
4. Total Length: Approx.38.1mm
5. Shank Diameter: Approx.3.175mm(1/8″)
(1) Precision machining by high accurate equipment;
(2) With good milling and cutting performance, ensuring high efficiency;
(3) High hardness, wear resistance, and intensity; anti-bending;
(4) To removing chips, with big space and small resistance;
Smooth chip removal, less heating value, to reduce pollution;
(5) Sharp cutting edge, reduce cutting force, lower breaking rate and improve the quality of hole wall;
(6) Symmetrical cutting blade, help to high effective cutting, avoiding drilling offset.
10 x (0.4mm) Drill Bit
Please kindly note:
Don’t use the drill to clean until the nozzle is heated to above 200 degrees!
- Suitable for circuit boards, electronic, SMT, mold, metal processing, telecommunications and other industries .
- Bit chip space is large: small chip resistance, chip and smooth, heat a small drill, drill reduce pollution;
- Extraordinary cutting edge sharpness: As a result of nanotechnology and advanced grinding technology, bit more sharp cutting edge than before, can reduce the cutting force, reduce the broken drill rate, improve the hole wall quality;
- Cutting edge strictly symmetrical: beneficial and efficient cutting, avoid offset drilling.
- 0.4mm Tenacity Cleaning Nozzle Drill Bit Kit For Sharp For 3D Printer The Nozzles Accessories
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Welcome to HICTOP 3D Printer Filament
Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the type of filament you’re working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
2) How do I store my filament?
A: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It’s recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
3) Won’t the print stick to the build platform?
A: First, review FAQ #1. Second, for PLA it’s recommended to use blue painters tape and ABS it’s recommended to use kapton tape. If printing with ABS and the print will still not stick to the build platform you can use “*ABS Sludge” a little goes a long way. You can use this on the build platform on top of kapton tape.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
- • 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- • 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- • ABS (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- • Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature for ABS: 210°C – 250°C
- • Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″
Click Here For More Information