Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer
High performance multi-material 3D printer made by professionals for professionals.
The Printer That Works For You: Powerful features seamlessly integrate your printer into your workflow.
We’re With You All The Way: We’ve streamlined your entire workflow and just in case, we’ll be there for you whenever you need it.
Get More For Your Money: Professional quality, reliability and features at a fraction of the cost.
The Printer that Works for You
Unlock New Applications
Generate prints for a vast range of applications with a wide range of supported filaments that can create flexible, durable prints.
Our redesigned all-metal, hot end extruder has gone through 1000’s of hours of testing to ensure even better clog resistance.
Get your printer on the internet with powerful Proxy and Static IP configuration options that your IT administrator will appreciate.
Customize and Optimize
Optimize your prints for your specific needs by easily tweaking print settings directly from the printer.
We’re with You All the Way
Take the guesswork out of levelling the print bed with built-in self-levelling system. From unboxing to starting your first print is just 15 minutes.
Hassle-Free Material Management
Don’t worry about managing filament settings before each print. Our built-in filament recognition sensor detects the filament you’ve loaded and automatically adjusts the print settings to get the best prints for the material.
Remote Print Monitoring
Remotely monitor your prints to see how they’re progressing and create and share time-lapse videos of your final product
- Supported filament: PLA, eco-ABS, nylon, PETG, PLA in different colours; 1x eco-ABS black and 1x nylon black included in kit
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type inserted, automatically adjust to optimal 3D printer settings and to track filament left on the spool
- Built-in HD camera to monitor your 3D prints from anywhere
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100 degrees Celsius for 3D print volume up to 25.5 x 15.5 x 17.0 cm and all metal 0.4 mm nozzle heated up to 280 degrees Celsius
- Scope of delivery: Dremel 3D45 3D printer; instruction manual; quick start guide; 1x eco-ABS filament; 1x nylon filament; power cable’s cable; glue stick; removal tool’s flash drive; unclog tool
Click Here For More Information
Advantage of 3D Max Filament:
- Consisten Color
- No Jamming
- No Bubbles
- Not Easy to Break
- No unpleasant odor
Enotepad PLA SPECIFICATIONS:
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 205±15°C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 40±15 °C
- Weight: 1KG (2.2LBS)
- True Diameter: 1.75mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.07mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 335m(1099ft)
Why Buy From Enotepad?
At Enotepad we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support.
Most of all, our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Feel free to give us a call.
Learn More About 3D Printing With Filament
ABS is usually picked over PLA when higher temperature resistance and higher toughness is required.
TPU is mostly used for flexible applications, but its very high impact resistance can open other applications.
PLA is the easiest polymer to print and provides good visual quality. It is very rigid and actually quite strong, but is very brittle.
PETG is a slightly softer polymer that is well rounded and possesses interesting additional properties with few major drawbacks.
- ✪ 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- ✪ 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- ✪ PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- ✪ Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 210°C (356°F – 410°F)
- ✪ Work with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Have you ever been annoyed by abruptly interruption while your 3D printer is running (Tangled filament, Nozzle jam, Power outage), causing the 3D print to fail?
Do you feel depressed when your 3D printer stops at where the print is almost finished, you have to spend whole day to print it again?
The Best Solution Is Here – Eryone Resumer 3D!
What we can do for you
1- Resuming directly from interrupted prints.
2- Resuming interrupted prints from any printed layer.
3- Print Multi-color object with Resumer 3D by single extruder.
4- Printing with inserts, Resumer 3D will change the way of 3D designing.
Length: 69.4mm, Width: 29.5mm, Height: 17mm
Resuming Height ≤ 2m
Good to know
When you test Resumer 3D with power outrage module, turn on the printer after turning off it for at least 10 seconds, otherwise the printer may not detect the SD card, as a result, Resumer 3D could not resume the prints.
Please do not touch printings and X-axis, Y-axis, Z-axis (Except for moving the extruder.), when you resume the printer, in case of failure printing due to the movement of printings.
- ✅【Powerful and Innovative】- Eryone Resumer 3D can resume your interrupted prints from any printed layer instead of resuming only from where the nozzle stops like other solutions. With our Resumer 3D, you can adjust the Z axis height to the perfect height, the printer will resume to print like it didn’t stop ever.
- ✅【High Quality & Reasonable Price】- No need to spend hundred dollars to buy a Rasberry Pi and Power monitoring module, do not have to buy the extra Mainboard either. With Eryone Resumer 3D, you can save hundreds of filaments.
- ✅【Plug & Play Operation︱Easy to Use】- No Need Drivers! Simply plug the Eryone Resumer 3D into your 3D printer via USB cable, No headache of editing G-code, no afraid of technical problems when you choose Rasperry Pi.
- ✅【Wide Compatibility】- Eryone Resumer 3D is compatible with most of marlin firmware based 3D printer. We have integrated all the USB drivers for 3D printer that we can find in the market to MCU (Miro Controller Unit).
- ✅【100% Money Back Guarantee】- Eryone guarantees your purchase and provides for a lifetime money-back guarantee if you ever have a problem with the Resumer 3D or find that it’s not living up to its promise.
Visit The Website For More Information…
● Easy application: Spread on an active printing area only. No need to cover the whole surface.
● Easy-remove: In FDM/FFF 3D printing first layer issues are one of the most common problems.
● Easy release the 3D print once the build plate has cooled.
● Long-lasting: last for 100+ average prints.
● Size: 98mm x 24mm/ 3.8″ x 0.94″;
● Weight: 21g/ 0.05 lb
●3 Pcs EA-2101DW Washable Glue Stick
- Work well on all 3D Printer hot bed, no matter build surface sheet plate, aluminum bed or glass plate, CR 10 CR10S S4 S5 Prusa Kossel Wanhao Ultimaker XYZ printing Tevo Lulzbot Reprpa Monoprice Printer and more.
- Easy application, Easy release, Easy clean, Non-toxic, Acid-free, washes off 3D Printer build plate easily with water.
- Long-lasting and High-quality, last for 100+ average prints, helps 3D print parts adhere to the build plate during printing.
- Use it on hot bed before printing, strong adhesion to the hot plate, perfect first layer, It is easier to remove the printing models.
- After Sales Guarantee: each one desfective item can have the free replace or refund, need more help please feel free to email or QA us, we will try our best to service you.
Click Here For More Information