Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit
TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1. Environmental protection material, through POHS regulation, the design is reasonable, the service life is long, with the fuse function.
2. Safety, good electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance, and rust prevention.
Current: 15A (inside with 1pc 6A fuse)
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- Socket: Triple
- Voltage: 220V/110V
- Safety, good electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance, and rust prevention.
- Environmental protection material, through POHS regulation, the design is reasonable, the service life is long, with the fuse function.
- What’s You Get:1 x Power Supply Switch
Visit The Website For More Information…
#1 Best-Selling 3D Printer Brand in the World (Source: CONTEXT Q3’17 AM3DP Report)
Built upon the design of the Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer, the Maker Select Plus 3D Printer now features a unified design with an integrated control box and a smaller footprint. Like the previous models, the Maker Select Plus+ 3D Printer features a large 7.9″ x 7.9″ x 7.1″ build area, but with a 50% faster print speed. The LCD menu system has been upgraded to a large 3.25″ touch screen system, with a simpler and easier to use design with on-the-fly print tuning options. The improved Anti-Jam MK10 extruder features a 0.4mm nozzle diameter and 100 micron layer resolution, allowing you to create smooth, high quality prints.
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro SD Card and Sample PLA Filament. Includes 3D Printer Accessory Kit – Print Removal Spatula, Allen Wrench Set, Spare PTFE Heat liner, Zip ties, Filament Pusher, Nozzle Drill. Compatible software: Such as Cure, Repeater or Simplify 3D. The Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models
- Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
- Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC
- Designed exclusively with a European Type F Power Plug, no additional adapter necessary to plug in the printer in any European country that uses Type F power plugs. If you are in the UK, there is a Type G Power Plug version available specifically designed for the UK
Click Here For More Information
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 130x130x130mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Print Speed: 80-110mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament supported: PLA
Operating system: Windows
Control software: EasyPrint 3D
File format: .stl, G-code
Max extruder temp: About 230°C
Power supply: DC 12V/6A
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: 3.2″ Full color touch screen
Chassis: Metal plate + injection molding (a portable cantilever type 3D printer)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 284x156x320 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 374x267x386mm
Machine Net weight: 4.5kg
Machine Gross weight: 6kg
- 1. Cloud-based EasyPrint 3D App: EasyPrint 3D App is cloud-based to connect 3D printing fanciers all over the world to promote the development of this new tech. It is a social App which is multi-featured with remote control over your 3D printer, a cloud gallery of free 3D models and a 3D printing community.
- 2. Break-resuming capability E180 features the function of break-resuming, convenient to stopping and saving the printing status in real time. You could continue the uncompleted print at the same place as if the machine has never stopped.
- 3. 3.2″ full color touch screen 3.2″ full color touch screen unfolds an intuitive and sensitive panel by which you could modify the relevant parameters for a comprehensive control over the whole printing process. The employment of touch screen, in a large measure, simplifies the operation flow.
- 4. Modularized Extruder The modularized design also brings you unbeatable ease to change the hotend which is in slide connection with the coldend. Now with a little slide, you can assemble /disassemble the hotend like a breeze.
- 5. Excellent After-sale service WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype are available for customer service and technical support, Local Engineers are also available for technical support
Click Here For More Information