1 x Extruder Plastic Part Accessory
Notes: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
- This is the plastic part of the extruder.
- Quality can be greatly ensured.
- It is easy to install and remove.
- Made of plastic material, very durable for use.
- One of best accessory for 3D printer.
20 Colors 3D PLA Filament – Used to draw 3D objects from the paper to real life!
This quality PLA printer filament is ideal from your 3D printing needs and suitable for both professional and casual printing jobs. We have a wide range of bright Colors that produce tough and durable prints.
Tolerance: +/- 0.05mm
Each Length: 32.8ft
Quantity: 20 Pcs
Weight: 12.16 ounces
This Filament Only works with 3D pen which does accepts 1.75mm diameter. Please make sure your pen use 1.75mm diameter filament..
No matter what your 3D pen of choice is, our 3D pen refills have got you covered!
Note: Glow In the Dark: These materials need light exposure for them to glow
- This Filament works with 3D pen which does accepts PLA1.75mm diameter. Please make sure your pen use 1.75mm diameter filament AND PLA FILAMENT.
- A great gift for your kids and art lover to have fun with crafting and drawing. used for 3d printing pens – It can be used for most of the 3d printing pens where excellent detailing and application requirements are needed. Because of the color classification, it makes the 3D pen more useful in crafting the product of your own choices.
- PLA is NON-TOXIC and ECO-FRIENDLY.
- Our pen filament refill kit comes complete with 20 different colors with 32′ for each color! Choose from black, blue, red & more, and enjoy creating the most colorful doodles with your 3D paint Pens that are far higher in quality and will last far longer than ever before!
- We know you’ll simply love modeling away with our 3D Pen Filament Refill set but we do want you to feel safe in your purchase. That’s why each set of our 3D Pen supplies comes fully backed by a 30 Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee. So feel free to try our 3D Filament refills and see for yourself the amazing quality they come packed with! It’s completely risk-free!
A new international initiative has launched that uses large-scale 3D printing to transform the plastic waste of cities into a number of useful applications for urban environments, including bespoke outdoor furniture.
The project uses plastic waste to create practical pieces for urban spaces. Image by Print Your City
Called Print Your City, the project was created by The New Raw, a research and design studio based in Rotterdam run by the architects Foteini Setaki and Panos Sakkas. “As the name suggests, the project is a call to action, rallying citizens to recycle household plastic waste in order to transform it into raw material for public furniture,” the design firm said.
Proposed as a country-spanning project, the first outcome of the Print Your City project is the XXX bench, a bespoke piece designed for the municipality of Amsterdam. The process used reprocessed plastic pellets from municipal waste to create a bench that weighs 50 kilograms and measures 150 centimetres and is 100% recyclable. Produced in collaboration with Aectual on a large scale pellet extrusion 3D printer, the bench was created in a short material circle, which could constantly be fed with additional material. According to the project, in Amsterdam alone residents generate an average of 23 kilograms of plastic waste per person annually, roughly enough to 3D print one bench for every two people per year.
The process used reprocessed plastic pellets from municipal plastic waste to create the bench. Image by Print Your City
The XXX bench seats two to four people and takes the form of a double-sided rocking chair, designed to act as a statement on working together. Visitors sitting on the bench are able to use their equilibrium and energy to rock each other, and it can easily be customised in shape or function to integrate messages or logos. Following on from XXX, the project will focus on the development of a broader range of urban furniture and public space applications such as bus stops, recycling bins and playgrounds.
More information on the Print Your City project is available at the official website.