110-260V 405nm UV LED Resin Curing Light Lamp for SLA DLP 3D Printer Photosensitive Accessories
1. This UV LED light with 6pcs high power 405nm UV LED, can fast curing the 405nm UV resin printed objects, make the objects solid efficiently and use less time than usualy ways.
2. Within 5cm to the light, the resin can be cure within 10-15 seconds, but thicker parts need more time.
3. This light can be apply to DIY curing enclosue or use in handheld way. Due to strong UV light output, please ware eye protection device when use this light.
Luminous wavelength: 405nm
Light output: 6W power and 60W UV influence
Power input: 110-260V
Theoretical life: 10000H
Purpose: UV curing, resin curing (SLA DLP printing curing).
Standard plug: UK
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x UV Resin LED Curing Light
- This UV LED light with 6pcs high power 405nm UV LED, can fast curing the 405nm UV resin printed objects, make the objects solid efficiently and use less time than usualy ways.
- Within 5cm to the light, the resin can be cure within 10-15 seconds, but thicker parts need more time.
- This light can be apply to DIY curing enclosue or use in handheld way. Due to strong UV light output, please ware eye protection device when use this light.
- Frequency: 150-60H2
- Light output: 6W power and 60W UV influence
Click Here For More Information
Due to the strong output of UV light, please utensils protective device for the eyes when using this light.
Luminous Wavelength: 405nm
Input Voltage: 110-260V
Frequency: 150- 60H2
Standard Plug: US, EU
Dimension: 115x85x90mm/ 4.53×3.35×3.54in
Quantity: 1 Pc
1.No retail package.
2.Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
3.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 x UV Light
- The UV LED lamp uses 6 high-power 405nm UV LEDs to quickly cure 405nm UV resin prints, allowing objects to be cured efficiently, using less time than usual.
- The resin can cure in 10-15 seconds from a distance of 5 cm from the light, but thicker parts require more time.
- The lamp can be used in DIY curing packages or handheld applications.
- Due to the strong ultraviolet light output, please use eye protection when using this light.
- Package includes:1 Piece UV Resin Curing Light,1 Piece UK Power Adapter
Click Here For More Information
Adopt photosensitive resin material to replace traditional high temperature molten chemical plastic, develop children’s environmental awareness from childhood.
3D Pen Net weight: 80g
Work Principle: Light-cured pile-forming
Graffiti Range: Unlimited
Forming Mode: Three-dimensional shape
Discharging Speed: Adjustable, 5 speeds
Operation Condition: 0~35℃
Working Voltage: 3.7V+/-0.5V
Tip Diameter:0.6 +/-0.1mm
Input voltage: 5V
3D Pen * 1
Ink Cartridge * 2 （at random）
Manual * 1
USB charging cable * 1
Tray * 1
Backup Nozzle * 2
Please Snip the ink cartridge off at the groove of the cap with scissors instead of pulling out.
- ✐【High Quality and Safe】: Work with Light-cured pile-forming work principle principle, UV curing do not need to be heated in high temperature, lukewarm extrusion paint would not cause any damage to our children.
- ✐【Protecting Eyes】:The light indicator will turn off automatically according to the gravity when the pen is gripped horizontally, protecting children’s eyes.
- ✐【Adjustable Speeds】:Adopt high quality engineering plastics nozzle to prevent jamming. 5 adjustable speeds, encourage children to be their own master.
- ✐【Easy to Carry】:The 3D pen is only 18 cm with 12 cm ink cartridge , let the children carry it on their body easily.
- ✐【Certified】: CE、FCC、ROHS, provides ultra safety for our lovely children to live and have fun happily and safely.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
UV Light Curing 3D Pen Ink Used for 3d Photo-sensitive Curing Printing pen
You can draw what you imagine as easily as write with a common pen!
Much safer ,can even draw on your skin!
Compared with other 3D filament in market ,3D UV ink is safe for both adults and children. Let your imagination flow. The possibilities are endless.
Fast Curing Low Consumption
Rich ruby color, gloss, high saturation, strong somatose-nsory, excellent color performance. No blocking, greatly lower the cost. UV LED inks for 3d photo-sensitive pen ,offer extreme versatility for a wide range of indoor and outdoor application possibilities.
tips and tricks:
1. Snip it off at the groove of the cap of the ink cartridge with scissors! Never pull it out directly!
2. Please note that ink properties such as weather resistance and adhesion may vary according to the substrate use.
3. Please sealed and stored this ink in a dark, cool place, away from direct sunlight or sources of ignition.
4. Please use out within 2 months after unpacking.
5.when the filament comes out you can touch it to give the shape you want, it’s lukewarm no worries.
Package include :
1* UV light curing 3D PEN ink, 6 colors (White,Yellow,Pink,Green,Blue,Purple )
- No hot parts and no melting plastics: There are no hot parts so Lauva Photo-sensitive ink is safe for both adults and children. Let your imagination flow. The possibilities are endless.
- No unpleasant smell: In contrast to other filament in market, UV light ink no odor and toxic substances, smokeless and can create a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
- Fast Curing Low Consumption:Rich ruby color, gloss, high saturation, strong somatose-nsory, excellent color performance. No blocking, greatly lower the cost. UV LED inks for 3d photo-sensitive pen ,offer extreme versatility for a wide range of indoor and outdoor application possibilities.
- Using: Can straightly used in wood, KT board, glass, porcelain, metal, and other plane or bend material etc. Printing on the hard media.
- Note: Sealed and stored this ink in a dark, cool place, away from direct sunlight or sources of ignition.Use out within 2 months after unpacking
Visit The Website For More Information…