More Colors: White, Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Grey, Transparent Color, Skin, Silver
Material: PLA(Polylactic Acid)
Weight: 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs)
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommend print temperature :190-220℃
Recommend print speed:50-100mm/s
1 Spool filament length:330m
1*PLA 3d printer filament of you choose
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from UV light.
- ◆Dimensional Tolerance ±0.02mm◆ 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. Suitable for most 3D printer and 3D pen.
- ◆1.75MM Diameter◆ The PLA filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp.
- ◆Vacuumed Sealed Packaging◆ This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ◆100% Environmental Friendly◆ 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment. Comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances.
- ◆◆◆Updated Version & Customer Support◆ Package Include: 1*2.2 LBS (1KG) PLA 3d printer updated version filament of you choose. Fast and effective 24 x 7 professional customer support providing technical solutions.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our Natural Clear PLA filament 1.75mm is an easy to print with, biodegradable material. rigid.ink PLA filament is especially pure which means it prints at lower temperatures than other 3D filament. It also means no blocking, popping or jams. Like all rigid.ink 3D printer filament, we’ve tested our Natural Clear PLA 1.75mm filament extensively to ensure layer-to layer bonding is exceptional, and layer separation isn’t something you ever need to worry about. Why use rigid.ink PLA 1.75mm 1KG filament? Easy to print with (100% Reliable Printing Guaranteed) Long-term biodegradable Produces no fumes Surprisingly strong No heated bed necessary Comes in a wide range of colours How to use? Printing temperature around 180-210°C (start at lowest temp) Heated bed not necessary, but temperature below 40/50°C if preferred Use blue painters tape or glue stick on the bed for adhesion What’s included? PLA 1.75mm 1KG filament, spool measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case) Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder Unique rigid.ink resealable foil storage bag to keep filament fresh Instructions and tips card An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee Chance to win amazing prizes We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality, ultra reliable filament either; we’re hot on customer service. That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help! Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- WHILE OTHER PLA FILAMENT 1.75mm is too unreliable, has poor finish quality, produces weak prints or results in washed-out colours, rigid.ink 3D Filament PLA uses our special pure blend 1.75mm PLA and exact tolerances (just +/-0.03mm) to give enhanced finish quality, unmatched layer adhesion and better 3D printing reliability than any other filament. This means better looking prints, with truer colours without WASTING your filament, time or money.
- STOP ‘TINKERING’ FOR HOURS & save yourself the uncertainty of that 15 hour print, failing 30 minutes before it finishes. It costs you money, but worse; it lets your customer down. We’ve been there, we know your frustration.
- WE UNDERSTAND the hassles with 3D printing already. Using high quality 1.75mm filament turns an average 3D Printer into a good one, and a good printer into a brilliant one. Extruder jams, failures and poor details CAN be a thing of the past. What’s more; our colours are true, looking for a strong Natural Clear PLA 1.75 1KG? You’ve found it.
- It’s not just your rigid.ink 3D printer filament that will give you complete piece of mind, our CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NON. Any problem, at all? Get in touch, our knowledgeable, friendly support ninjas are here to help you.
- Join us on our mission to make 3D printing a more seamless technology to adopt. We believe that by improving reliability of these inspiring machines, we can help end the sleepless nights, head scratching and time wasted by both those new to the industry and experienced printers alike.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
20 Bags 10m ABS Plastic Children Graffiti 3D Drawing Filament for 3D Printer Extruder Pen Accessories
1. Raw materials, non-doped waste, recycled materials. High purity, no plugging and no shortage of extrusion.
2. Line diameter stabilization control at (±0.02mm) is more conducive to printing effect, and no plug will cause insufficient extrusion.
3. Good tensile strength, ductility, fluidity, low shrinkage, high toughness, low weight, environmental protection and health.
4. Environmental protection raw materials, there is no pungent odor, green, healthy and good quality, easy to use.
Quantity: 20 bags
Filament type: ABS
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Packaging size: 300*300*40mm/11.81*11.81*1.57”
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
20 x 3D Printer Pen Filaments
- Raw materials, non-doped waste, recycled materials. High purity, no plugging and no shortage of extrusion.
- Line diameter stabilization control at (±0.02mm) is more conducive to printing effect, and no plug will cause insufficient extrusion.
- Good tensile strength, ductility, fluidity, low shrinkage, high toughness, low weight, environmental protection and health.
- Environmental protection raw materials, there is no pungent odor, green, healthy and good quality, easy to use.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm/3.0mm
Visit The Website For More Information…
Colorfish is an international company dedicated to providing high quality 3D printer filaments.
The 3D printer filament is very popular around the world and is widely used in home, education and product development.
More details about the Colorfish 3D printer filament are as follows:
【PLA 1.75mm 3D printer filament advantage】:
1. PLA filament is non-toxic, has no odor, and is safer for children. Children can safely play 3D printed models.
2, PLA 1.75mm 3D printer filament low warp, so you can print the best model.
1.75 mm diameter, +/- 0.02 mm tolerance
374 – 428 degrees Fahrenheit / 190 – 220 degrees Celsius to print TEMP
40 -100 mm / s print speed
No need to platform TEMP or adjust according to 3D printer
The net weight of the coil is 1.98 lbs (0.9 kg)
Shipping weight 2.2lbs (1kg)
【3D printer filament storage tips】:
1. Since PLA materials are made of biodegradable materials, they are susceptible to moisture.
We recommend storing the filaments in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print.
2. In extreme cases where the filament is wet, you can bake in an oven at 50 degrees Celsius for about an hour to restore dryness.
Reminder: After each use of the 3D printer filament?
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filaments being entangled for the next use.
【3D printer filament compatibility】:
Compatible with any 3D printer that uses a 1.75mm diameter filament, including some models for your reference:
Prusa – Prusa Research – AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative
BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob
Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged
Colorfish, thank you for coming.
- 【PLA 3D Printer Filament Non-toxic, safer for children】: PLA filament is non-toxic, has no odor, and is safer for children. 3D printed models can be safely played by children.
- 【1.75 MM 3D Printer Filament】: Universal compatible with most 1.75 mm 3D pens and printers (size accuracy +/- 0.02 mm). No matter which 3D printer you use, the consistent round diameter provides the best flow for the extruder nozzles and low warpage, allowing you to print the best model.
- 【3D Printer Filaments With Good Packaging 】: Some 3D printed materials may be adversely affected by moisture, so this is why the Colorfish 3D printer filaments are packaged with a desiccant pack. This way, you can easily keep the 3D printer filament in optimal storage and free of dust or dirt before opening the package.
- 【More 3D Printer Filaments Color Choices】: Colorfish has 3D printer filaments in white, black, yellow, blue, red, purple, etc., which can be used for your 3D art masterpieces. A beautiful gift for your children and art lovers, so you can craft and paint.
- 【Perfect after-sales service】: 2 year warranty period. 2-year 100% money back guarantee. Reply within 24 hours. Promise to provide a bill if you need it.
Check Out Our Website For Details…