2*Stepper Motor parallel module;
2 Pcs cables
- Special design for stepper motor-side parallel, a driver drives two motors, put them in-line (series) with the motor;
- Comes with a 4 pin cable (4 inch), easy to connect;
- Only for mini printers or small current motors in parallel (with the same motor in parallel, the current are divided evenly);
- After sales-guarantee: we are responsable for our products, need more further please feel free to email us, we will try our best to help you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The LV8729 is an ultra-quiet in-line driver module developed to meet the needs of the market. It is simpler to use and is the choice for a quiet environment for printers.
feature of product:
1. In the 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision, you can have a better ultra-quiet effect;
2. Working voltage: 6V-36V, the recommended voltage is 12V;
3. The maximum current is 1.5A, the default is 0.8A;
4. Subdivision: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128;
5. 4-layer PCB board with the back side of the chip facing up, plus heat sink for better heat dissipation.
- Work Voltage: DC 6-36V (12V recommended) Work Current: 0.8A (max 1.5A)
- Suitable for MKS Robin, MKS GEN, MKS SBASE. Works on Ramps with MKS CD.
- LV8729 3D Printer Subdivision Stepper Motor Driver,compatible with MKS OCS controller.
- Your ideal choice for quiet 3D printer add-on super silent.
- 4 Layers PCB design, better heat insulation with a heat radiator.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The A4988 module is a DMOS microstepping driver with converter and overcurrent protection, which can operate a bipolar stepper motor in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes, with output-driven performance up to 35 V and ± 2A. The A4988 also includes a fixed off-time current regulator that operates in slow or mixed-decay modes.
Specifications of CNC V0.9A
2.Input Voltage：DC 12V
3.Supporting File Format：Gcode
4.Supporting Machine Structure：CNC, laser engraving machine, writing robots
Features of A4988 Driver
1.With simple stepper and direction control interface.
2.Five different step modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes.
3.Adjustable potentiometer used to adjust the max current output to gain higher step rate.
4.Automatic decay mode detection/selection.
5.Overheat closed circuit, under-voltage lockout, cross-current protection.
Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
CNC GRBL V0.9 Metherboard x1
A4988 Reprap Stepper Motor Driver x 3
50cm USB Cable x 1
- Keyestudio CNC GRBL V0.9 is a main board developed by keyestudio for CNC, laser engraving machine, writing robots and other robots.
- The A4988 module is a DMOS microstepping driver with converter and overcurrent protection, which can operate a bipolar stepper motor in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes, with output-driven performance up to 35 V and ± 2A. The A4988 also includes a fixed off-time current regulator that operates in slow or mixed-decay modes.
- It has complete interfaces with cost-effective and can be driven via external connection, suitable for DIY and factory use.
- Scan the Qr code on the picture to get the tutorial about the pin explanation, wiring diagram, how to install software and testing the board
- Make projects like laser engraving, writing robot and oddball drawing machines etc
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This is a professional sensor kit for UNO R3. New and upgraded, we provides various components or sensor module, with which you will find it easy for you to complete every experiments or learning. All these are packaged in a portable case, easy to carry and storage.
Compatible Version：CH340G Shield 3.0
Compatible Stepper Motor Drive:A4988/ DRV8825
Working Voltage:12-36V DC
Max. Working Current：2.5A
For Nema 17 Stepper Motor
Torque：59Ncm (84 oz.in)
Frame Size：41 x 41mm
Package Size:Approx. 180 x 100 x 110mm / 7.1 x 3.9 x 4.3in
Package Weight Approx. 1615g
1 x CNC Shield Board
1 x For Kuman UNO R3
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Drive
4 x Aluminum Cooler
3 x For Nema 17 Stepper Motor
3 x Mounting Base for Nema 17 Stepper Motor
12 x M3 Screws
3 x Mechanical Switch
3 x 3pin Cable (70cm)
1 x USB Cable for R3 Board (1.5m)
- These components can be used in a wide range of application, simple and the service life is long.
- Multiple types of modules or components in this set, which will meet your different needs of learning or experiment.
- High quality stepper motor drive, running within 2.5A current (Maximum), and compatible with for Arduino software and hardware. (NOT official version of motor drive.)
- CNC shield board is suitable for CH340G Shield 3.0 version for Arduino, and compatible for GRBL 0.9.
- Professional module board for Kuman UNO R3, fit well for Arduino, easy to install.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…