Assembling a 3d printer is fun and great learning experience. All in all, we designed the A-3 Prusa I3 to provide you the best 3D printer kit at the best price with the easiest setup. A-3 prusa I3 is highly recommended for students and beginners who want to start journey in 3d printing technology.
● Self-developed control system based on Mega2560+ Ramps 1.4, paired with the A4982 driver chip. running at main frequency 50Hz,110V or 220V adjustable, all these greatly improving the overall printing performance.
● 2mm -thickness metal plate for high strength and durability.
● MK8 extruder ensures better filament extrusion and higher resolution.
● LCD 2004 panel & SD card reader, support stand-alone printing.
● Using T-type threaded rods, high cost but create high accuracy at Z axis positioning.
● High quality linear bearings which are smooth balls, uniform motion and less noise.
● Easier to assemble than acrylic structure printer, perfect choose for beginners.
Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Build size: 7.9″ L x 7.9″ W x 7.1″ H
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Printing material: ABS PLA TPU WOOD filament(1.75mm)
Hot bed material: heatable aluminum substrate
File types: STL,OBJ
Supports(Operation Systerm): Windows xp/7/8,Linux,Mac OS
Input support:SD card/USB cable
Product dimensions: 16.9″ L x 16.1″ D x 16.5″ H
Product weight:20.9 lbs
Shipping Box: 18.1″ L x 17.3″ W x 7.5″ H
Shipping Weight: 26.5 lbs
– Machine A-3 kit
– 1x Spool Holders
– Nuts, screws ,solid wrench and Hex Wrench Kit and testing filament
– Power Supply Cable
– USB cable
– 1×8GB SD card and Reader (contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Work Mon through Fri 9am – 6:30pm Beijing Time
-  Simple installation, easy to use. It is great choice for people who love DIY object, and is a great gift for DIY lovers
-  Online/Offline printing available; USB cable/SD card printing; testing filament is included.8G SD Card
-  The Best Valued 3D printer, build size: 200*200*180mm
-  Separate switch to power off and on,easy to turn on/turn off, with UK plugs
-  It is broadly used at home, school, laboratory, and could be also used for industrial design, mechanical design, sculpture, robotics,etc.And most importantly ,we offer 6 months warranty and maintaince from the date of your purchasing
When: Friday, June 16, 2017 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMWhere:
165 Whitney Ave., New Haven, CT 06511
Tags: community, meeting, science, talkSpeaker/Performer: Olivia LamDescription: Olivia was a college student with two hobbies: playing video games and making replica weapons from them. Living without a workshop, Olivia was faced with the challenge of building props silently and scentless, from her condo. With the infinite wisdom of the early twenties, she concluded the only logical path was to teach herself 3D modeling and build her own 3D printer. After six years of building printers, props, and models, she joined Desktop Metal, a 3D-Printing company in Burlington, MA whose goal is to make accessible metal printers.
Join us at a Women in Technology @ Yale sponsored Lunch and Learn with Olivia Lam, Software Engineer from Desktop Metal.
Open To: General Public
Sponsor(s): Women in Technology @ Yale
MeCreator 2 is our new desktop 3D printer with half-opened and box-type design and 160x160x160mm building volume. The control board and power supply unit are hidden in the bottom of the printer, compact and space efficient, providing stable support for printing as well as protection for you. The upgraded hardware and optimized firmware bring you excellent printing effect. The printing precision is up to 0.05mm, and the positioning precision is up to 0.05mm for X/Y axis and 0.02mm for Z axis.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 160x160x160mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.05mm. Z：0.02mm
Print Speed: 60-80mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament type: ABS/PLA
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: GT-Host Repetier-Host, Printrun, Cura
File format: .STL, 3ds, obj, amf, dae, G-code
Max heated bed temperature: About 110 °C
Max extruder temperature: About 240°C
Input: 110V/220V 360W
Control Board: GT2560B
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Chasis: metal sheet
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate+ heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Machine Dimension: 320x320x360 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 460x460x410mm
Machine Net weight: 9.05kg
Machine shipping weight: 17.5kg
- Certification: CE, FCC certification
- Supported Filament: PLA, ABS
- Shipping service: Shipped from London ( 2-7days delivered ), No customs tax, Free shipping
- Local service: Online (WhatsApp) technical support service
- Warranty: 90 days warranty for the extruder and 12 months warranty for other parts