We took the ease of use of the best-selling printer in the world and made it even easier. No longer will you have to chase the perfect bed level using hex keys and feeler gauges. The new auto bed leveling system allows you to spend less time getting that perfect print started. Simply navigate through the easy to use touch screen to automatically level your printer, select the part you want to print, and let the printer transfer your designs into reality. The MP Mini Pro is fully assembled out of the box, which means that it is simple to get started without worrying about losing screws or connecting wiring. The aluminum body protects the main components of the printer while maintaining a lightweight profile, which makes it easy to move around. Simply plug it in, flip the switch, and the printer will come to life. The MP Mini Pro uses a bright, crisp, easy to use touch screen interface, which allows you to interact with the printer’s main functions quickly and easily.
- Auto Bed Leveling with Live Z Adjustment: The new auto bed leveling system allows you to spend less time getting that perfect print started.
- Touch Screen: Simply navigate through the easy to use touch screen to level the print bed, select the part you want to print, and let the printer transfer your designs into reality.
- Fully assembled: The Select Mini Pro comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- E3D Style All Metal Hot end: The all metal hot end is capable of superior performance and prevents wear and tear, while the heat brake design allows for efficient dissipation of heat.
- Removable Magnetic Build Plate: The easy to remove magnetic build plate makes the often times messy and difficult removal of prints simple and straightforward..Maximum Print Speed: 180mm/sec
Click Here For More Information
3D Desktop Printer High Accuracy Self-assembly DIY Kit Parameters :
Structure : Acrylic
Extruder quantity: 1
Printing size: 220*220*240mm
Printing size: 8.66*8.66*9.45 in
Layer sickness: 0.1-0.4mm
LCD screen: Yes
Printing speed: 100mm/s
Standard extruder diameter: 0.4mm
Extruder temperature: 260 ℃
Hot bed temperature: 100 ℃
Hot bed material: Aluminum Alloy
XY axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
Z axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
Printing material support: ABS , PLA , HIPS , TPU
Recommended material: PLA
Software language: English /Chinese/French/German/Spanish etc.
Date import format: STL, G-Code
Device dimension: 510*400*415mm
Device dimension:20.09 * 15.75 * 16.34 in
Device weight: 8.5kg
Packing dimension: 510*310*208mm
Packing dimension: 20.09*12.20 * 8.19 in
Packing weight: 9kg
Power supply: 110V/180V/220V
Operating system: Win , Mac , Linux
Printing software: Cura , Repetier-Host
Working condition Temp: 10-40℃，Humidity:20-50%
Note: The package includes all the parts and tools for a whole 3D printer, but it not an already assembled machine so it need you assembling.
A8 3D printer demonstration Video:
A8 3D Printer Assembly Video 1:
A8 3D Printer Assembly Video 2:
- Proven Technique : A volume of nearly 100 thousands production output per year from our factory , This A8 printer is really popular in school education , industry and personal DIY .It means that it is proven technique which has experienced much practice.
- Auto level feature , machine upgraded with a ultrasonic sensor, saving your time, bringing more interest and convenience when starting your article. Suppose you are new to 3D printer , it would be awesome to have this feature jumping the boring process of leveling heat bed.
- Excellent Function : LCD to display printing process , temperature ; compact acrylic framework; offline printing , 5 navigation push buttons make it easy to operate ; Metal nozzle no easy to block ; High quality step motor up to 1000 hours constantly working time ; and 180W power supply adequate energy.
- Everything is Ready : All the tools for assembly are ready in the package including screwdriver , nipper, spanner etc . A SD card with full installation guide and software is in the package except the installation video , but we share these videos URL link in a document.
- Customer Service : Professional technical engineers are always available if you meet any questions during assembling . Please send us e-mail and you would get fast reply.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Medtronic is betting on a new titanium 3D printing technique to create enhanced surface textures for spine surgery implants. The company launched its new TiONIC technology this week during the American Association of Neurological Surgeons meeting in New Orleans, LA.
Compared with smooth materials, surface texture has been shown to increase osteoconductivity and promote bone response, according to the company. The 3D printing process also allows for more intricate implant designs, Medtronic said.
“Surface advancements, like TiONIC technology, have emerged as a paradigm shift in interbody fusion implants,” said Colin Buchanan, MD, a neurosurgeon at the Colorado Brain and Spine Institute, in Aurora, CO. “Implants utilizing newer surface technology can help stimulate a cellular response and give me greater confidence that the patient will have a successful fusion.”
The company’s first implant to be manufactured using the new titanium 3D printing technique is the ARTiC-L, which is designed for surgeons to use in transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion spine surgery. Medtronic said the implant’s 3D-printed honeycomb design acts as an osteoconductive scaffold for bony growth into the implant and provides improved mechanical load distribution across the implant.
Aside from being manufactured with the TiONIC technology, ARTiC-L is designed to facilitate sagittal alignment of the spine by offering various lordotic angles up to 20 degrees.