- Good resistance to high temperature and low temperature.
- Excellent resistant to aqua regia and all kinds of organic solvents.
- High lubricating ability and non-stick.
- Excellent electric property and long life performance.
- Widely applied in fields like machinery, automobile, electronics, chemicals and valves etc.
- Product Name : PTFE Tubing;Material : PTFE;Color : Off-white
- Out Diameter (OD) : 4mm/ 0.16″;Inner Diameter(ID) : 3mm/ 0.12″
- Length : 2M/ 6.56Ft;Density : 2.1-2.3g/am3
- Tensile Strength : 18MPa;Working Temperature : -180C to +260C
- Net Weight : 22g;Package : 1 x PTFE Tubing
Click Here For More Information
This linear motion shaft of 8 mm in diameter and 406 mm in length is chrome plated and case hardened, and is suitable for use with linear support blocks and closed type slide units in linear motion applications. The high carbon steel shaft is chrome plated for corrosion resistance, case hardened for wear resistance, and precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance. The shaft diameter and length are specified for accurate fit and this shaft is suitable for use in applications, such as measuring systems, printing equipment, and computer numerical control (CNC) tools.
Mounted bearings combine a bearing mounted inside a housing unit. The bearing housing replaces the need for a casting or weldment to position the bearing securely for reliable operation, and its design determines the type of insert bearing. Insert bearings use rolling elements (ball, cylindrical, spherical, barrel, needle, spindled, or tapered) to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction, and to support radial and axial loads. Available in a variety of materials and mounting configurations, mounted bearings can be one- or two-piece, they can have an extended inner ring and locking device, and they can have seals and end caps that retain lubrication and protect the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris. Mounted bearings support shafts in a variety of mounting configurations (flange block, hanger, pillow block, and take-up block), and are used in a range of applications from light duty shaft guidance on conveyors to road building equipment and crushers.
- Round steel shaft for use with linear support blocks and closed type slide units in linear motion applications
- Chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Case hardened for wear resistance
- Precision ground for consistent ball bushing radial clearance
- Shaft diameter and length specified for accurate fit
Visit The Website For More Information…
Polyester film (PTFE) tape with silicone adhesive, 3.5 mil thick, 72 yards length, 5″ width, green used in 3d printing applications.
- Excellent 3d printer heated platform tape
- Easy to apply
- Great adhesion at high temperature
- Removes cleanly
- Compatible with both abs and pla filaments
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…