2.Dimensions: Φ1.75mm * 10m
3.Ensile strength: 60mpa
4.Printing temperature: 190-220 ℃
5.Color: red,pink,bule,black,white,yellow,green,sky bule (8 colors)
1.Draw faster with our strong-binding and quick-drying products!
2.8 Unique Colors enough for your fantastic 3D drawing!
3.Being made of degradable bio-plastic, it is safe and non-toxic!
If anything arise, please feel free to contact us for satisfactory solution.
8 packs/colors x 3D Pla filaments
- ★ 8 Unique Colors ★ 33 feet for each color: red, pink, bule, black, white, yellow, green, sky bule.
- ★ Eco-Friendly ★ The modified PLA (Polylactic Acid) material used in our products has no offensive odor and is made of degradable bio-plastic, which is no-harm to your health and environment.
- ★ Regular Size ★ Universal compatible with most 1.75mm 3D pens and printers (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm).
- ★ Vacuum Seal ★ Vacuum seal and package makes sure that the filament can be in the best quality storage.
- ★Our Warranty★ Ankier promise a 6 Months Warranty and 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Flexible Rubber is a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), which is a rubbery plastic that behaves at room temperature as the classic representative, but is malleable when heated. At room temperature, the flexible and elastic material returns to the initial state of the printed final form.
The rubbery material opens the 3D printing up new possibilities, for example you can order cases for mobile phones or tablet print or tailor flexible seals.
The filament requires an extruder which sits directly in front of the nozzle, ie a Wade or DD-extruder join in the movement.
With a Bowden extruder it does not work, which means that almost all Delta printers are excluded.
* High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
* Excellent processing platform adhesion and bonding between the layers
* Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
* Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 50 ° C
* Recommended Print speed: 30 mm / s
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent processing platform adhesion and bonding between the layers
- Recommended extrusion temperature: 210-230 ° C
- Recommended platform temperature: 20 – 50 ° C
- Recommended print speed: 30 mm / s
Type : Nozzle Throat
Compatibility : 3D Printer
Outer Thread : M6
Inner Diameter : 2mm
Length : 30mm
Filament Diameter : 1.75mm
Material : Stainless Steel
Specification of Brass Nozzle:
Type :0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Input Diameter: 1.75mm.
Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
Compatible: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS printer.
5 x 3D Printer 30mm length 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube( for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer)
5 x 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head
Attention: Small parts, keep away from children!!!
- Pack of 5 x 3D Printer Extruder Hotend 30mm Length 1.75mm Nozzle Inputting Tube( for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer) and 5 x 3D Printer 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head.
- Nozzle Throat: Outer Thread – M6; Inner Diameter – 2mm; Length – 30mm; Filament Diameter – 1.75mm; Material – Stainless Steel.
- 0.4mm Extruder Brass Nozzle Print Head: Color – Golden; Material – copper (brass); Size – 5*13mm; Input Diameter: 1.75mm; Output Diameter: 0.4mm.
- Compatible: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer.
- Attention: Small parts, keep away from children!!!