The latest version NEMA 17 step motor with holding torque of 380mN.m. Free 2.3ft length jump wire and XH motor cable with a 4-pin 0.1 inch pitch (2.54mm) connector already fitted – ready to plug and print! It is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
Rated Current: 1.7A
Inductance:3.2mH +/- 20%(1KHz)
Electric Resistance:2ohms +/-10%
Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
Body Length: 42mm
Shaft Diameter: 8mm
Shaft Length: 300mm
Number of Leads: 4
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
As a stepper motor, it should connect to a constant current or chopper driver. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
To choose a driver, please make sure the driver output current not higher than motor rated current, and voltage not higher than 36V.
Please take care of wires coils order when you connecting to driver or it will damage your driver.
- Rated Voltage: 4.9V; Rated Current: 1.7A; Phase: 2
- Electric Resistance: 2ohms+/-10%; Holding Torque: 380mN.m
- Number of Leads: 4; Inductance: 3.2mH+/-20%
- Shaft Diameter: 8mm/0.31″; Shaft Length: 300mm/11.81″; Frame Size: 42x42mm/1.65″x1.65″
- Free 2.3ft jump wire and XH motor cable with 0.1″ pitch connector already fitted