Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer
High performance multi-material 3D printer made by professionals for professionals.
The Printer That Works For You: Powerful features seamlessly integrate your printer into your workflow.
We’re With You All The Way: We’ve streamlined your entire workflow and just in case, we’ll be there for you whenever you need it.
Get More For Your Money: Professional quality, reliability and features at a fraction of the cost.
The Printer that Works for You
Unlock New Applications
Generate prints for a vast range of applications with a wide range of supported filaments that can create flexible, durable prints.
Our redesigned all-metal, hot end extruder has gone through 1000’s of hours of testing to ensure even better clog resistance.
Get your printer on the internet with powerful Proxy and Static IP configuration options that your IT administrator will appreciate.
Customize and Optimize
Optimize your prints for your specific needs by easily tweaking print settings directly from the printer.
We’re with You All the Way
Take the guesswork out of levelling the print bed with built-in self-levelling system. From unboxing to starting your first print is just 15 minutes.
Hassle-Free Material Management
Don’t worry about managing filament settings before each print. Our built-in filament recognition sensor detects the filament you’ve loaded and automatically adjusts the print settings to get the best prints for the material.
Remote Print Monitoring
Remotely monitor your prints to see how they’re progressing and create and share time-lapse videos of your final product
- Supported filament: PLA, eco-ABS, nylon, PETG, PLA in different colours; 1x eco-ABS black and 1x nylon black included in kit
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type inserted, automatically adjust to optimal 3D printer settings and to track filament left on the spool
- Built-in HD camera to monitor your 3D prints from anywhere
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100 degrees Celsius for 3D print volume up to 25.5 x 15.5 x 17.0 cm and all metal 0.4 mm nozzle heated up to 280 degrees Celsius
- Scope of delivery: Dremel 3D45 3D printer; instruction manual; quick start guide; 1x eco-ABS filament; 1x nylon filament; power cable’s cable; glue stick; removal tool’s flash drive; unclog tool
Click Here For More Information
Special glass clip for 3D printer
Material: stainless steel
It is convenient, practical and beautiful
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 1PC 220x220x3mm Cork Sheets Heated Bed Hot Plate with Adhesive Tape Printing Build Sheets Build Plate Tape 3D Printer Parts
Color: Wood color
Thickness: 3mm(about 2.8 mm in fact)
1 x Cork Sheets Heated Bed Hot Plate
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- With high temperature tape for attaching to heated bed
- decrease bed heat up time
- The heat insulation cork plate is used for 3D printer nozzle keeping warm, the heating insulation cotton is made from heat-resistant ceramic fiber, the product sizes can be customized according to customer needs, the Benefits for keeping the key parts of the 3D printer – heating aluminum block warm, is making the internal temperature flat, saving power,and energy.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The configuration of the new type Kossel Delta printer is as follows:
﹥ Build Volume (L X W X H): φ180X 300 mm
﹥ Maximum layer resolution: 0.1-0.4 mm
﹥ Recomended layer resolution: 0.2-0.3mm
﹥ Printing speed: 20-150 mm/seg
﹥ Recomended speed: 50mm/s
﹥ Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
﹥ Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
﹥ XY Positioning Precision: 0.012mm
﹥ Z Positioning Precision: 0.004mm
﹥ EXtrusion temperature: 240-260°C
﹥ Recomended use temperature: 250°C
﹥ Operation Temperature: 5-37°C
﹥ Product Dimensions: 300X 400X 680mm
﹥ Shipping Box: 740X 450 X 150 mm
﹥ Product Weight: 6.8 kg
﹥ Shipping Weight: 7.5KG
﹥ Power: 200W
﹥ Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
﹥ Power output: DC 12V 20A
﹥ Filament Material: PLA ABS
﹥ Printer Case: Aluminium
﹥ Monitor Screen: LCD2004
﹥ Steeper Motors: Nema17
﹥ Print Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
﹥ Supported File Type: STL, G-code, OBJ
﹥ Operating System: Windows XP/7/8,Mac OS
﹥ Connectivity: USB, SD card
﹥ Software: Cura,Repetier-host
﹥ Language: English
﹥ Included Gift: 2 GB Micro SD card /extra spare nozzle/ 1 roll filament/masking roll tape
① Modular packaging,scientific packaging design, each part will be carefully protected to ensure safe arrival.
② In the package,include all kossel 3d printer kits,The heated print bed, 1 roll filament,assembly manual,user manual, Repetier software, 2G SD card,another nozzle and,1 masking tape.
③ Fast express shipping, buyers can receive after 7-14 days
We refused to negative feedback,If you are not satisfied with our 3d printer for any reason,please contact us directly,even can apply for a return, we will try our best to help,thank you.
NOTE:We take free shipping policy.but the Import duties, taxes and other customs related charges need to be borne by the customer.
- The 3d printer kits include:
√ The heated print bed
√ Double fan and support for board
√ Double fan cooling system
√ SD card
√ LCD Display
√ another spare nozzle
- Complete set of 3d printer packages, Detailed assembly and using manual, easy to calibrate and print
- Aluminum alloy frame construction meeting European design standards, together with High quality of the nuzzle and heated bed, Double fan cooling system with better printing quality,making the printing process stable and accurate
- The truly desktop level affordable 3d printer product,Committed to manufacture the product easy to use, economical and convenient
- Fast international express shipping, timely and Professional post-sale service
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…