Our Light Green PLA filament 1.75mm is an easy to print with, biodegradable material. rigid.ink PLA filament is especially pure which means it prints at lower temperatures than other 3D filament. It also means no blocking, popping or jams. Like all rigid.ink 3D printer filament, we’ve tested our Light Green PLA 1.75mm filament extensively to ensure layer-to layer bonding is exceptional, and layer separation isn’t something you ever need to worry about. Why use rigid.ink PLA 1.75mm 1KG filament? • Easy to print with (100% Reliable Printing Guaranteed) • Long-term biodegradable • Produces no fumes • Surprisingly strong • No heated bed necessary • Comes in a wide range of colours How to use? • Printing temperature around 180-210°C (start at lowest temp) • Heated bed not necessary, but temperature below 40/50°C if preferred • Use blue painters tape or glue stick on the bed for adhesion What’s included? • PLA 1.75mm 1KG filament, spool measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole • Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case) • Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder • Unique rigid.ink resealable foil storage bag to keep filament fresh • Instructions and tips card • An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee • Chance to win amazing prizes We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality, ultra reliable filament either; we’re hot on customer service. That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help! Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- WHILE OTHER PLA FILAMENT 1.75mm is too unreliable, has poor finish quality, produces weak prints or results in washed-out colours, rigid.ink 3D Filament PLA uses our special pure blend 1.75mm PLA and exact tolerances (just +/-0.03mm) to give enhanced finish quality, unmatched layer adhesion and better 3D printing reliability than any other filament. This means better looking prints, with truer colours without WASTING your filament, time or money.
- STOP ‘TINKERING’ FOR HOURS & save yourself the uncertainty of that 15 hour print, failing 30 minutes before it finishes. It costs you money, but worse; it lets your customer down. We’ve been there, we know your frustration.
- WE UNDERSTAND the hassles with 3D printing already. Using high quality 1.75mm filament turns an average 3D Printer into a good one, and a good printer into a brilliant one. Extruder jams, failures and poor details CAN be a thing of the past. What’s more; our colours are true, looking for a strong Light Green PLA 1.75 1KG? You’ve found it.
- It’s not just your rigid.ink 3D printer filament that will give you complete piece of mind, our CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NON. Any problem, at all? Get in touch, our knowledgeable, friendly support ninjas are here to help you.
- Join us on our mission to make 3D printing a more seamless technology to adopt. We believe that by improving reliability of these inspiring machines, we can help end the sleepless nights, head scratching and time wasted by both those new to the industry and experienced printers alike.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
3D Printer Filament (ABS & PLA)
– Brand New ABS/PLA Filament
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABS AND PLA FOR 3D PRINTING
ABS – It’s strength, flexibility, machinability, and higher temperature resistance make it often a
preferred plastic for engineers, and professional applications. The hot plastic smell deter
some as does the plastics petroleum based origin. The additional requirement of a heated print
bed means there are some printers simply incapable of printing ABS with any reliability.
PLA – The wide range of available colors and translucencies and glossy feel often attract those
who print for display or small household uses. Many appreciate the plant based origins
and prefer the semi-sweet smell over ABS. When properly cooled, PLA seems to have higher
maximum printing speeds, lower layer heights, and sharper printed corners. Combining this
with low warping on parts make it a popular plastic for home printers, hobbyists, and
- Printing temperature – PLA processing temperature is 210 ℃, ABS above 230 ℃
- Great array of 17 color – Black , White, Grey, Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Transparent, Orange, Fluorescence Blue, Fluorescence Green, Fluorescence Yellow Dark Grey, Violet, Natural, Fluorescence Red,Pink
- PLA has low shrinkage, very stable, shiny finish, high strength，also performed well even when printing a large make-inch model; Available ABS & PLA at 1.75mm & 3mm
- Convenient usage – Supplied on reel so can be used straight away;Package Includes:1 kg Desiccant inside + sealed plastic bag+Carton
- Specification: diameter 1.75MM ABS & PLA printing pen/printer filaments with length: Filament diameter variation:less than +/-0.1mm
Check Out Our Website For Details…
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- TEMPERATURE COLOR CHANGE: Under 33ºC it looks green and above that it starts getting yellow. You can even warm up the print in your hands!
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: 1.75mm filament, diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLEN engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. AMOLEN PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Original high temperature non-stick silicone socks for V6 and other Hot Ends also using the V6 style heater block with thermistor cartridges.
Efficiently keep your heater block clean.
It adopts silicone material, it features high temperature resistance and non-stick
Color: Yellow, Green, Pink, White
Material: Silica gel
Outer Size: approx. 2.3 x 1.8 x 1.3cm
4 x Silicone Sock (Aluminum Block Not Included)
- 4Pcs of original high temperature non-stick silicone socks for V6 Hot Ends.
- These cases will keep your nozzle clean and free of burnt on blackened plastic. Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material, rather than molten plastic.
- The silicone cover will fit the hot end snugly because of the extensibility of silicone when hot.
- Helps to keep the hot end temperature extremely stable Well designed for protection and accessibility due to its reserved notches.
- Note: Manual measuring, please allow 1 ~ 3 mm error
Visit The Website For More Information…