Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 130x130x130mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Print Speed: 80-110mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament supported: PLA
Operating system: Windows
Control software: EasyPrint 3D
File format: .stl, G-code
Max extruder temp: About 230°C
Power supply: DC 12V/6A
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, TF card (support stand-alone printing)
Display screen: 3.2″ Full color touch screen
Chassis: Metal plate + injection molding (a portable cantilever type 3D printer)
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 284x156x320 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 374x267x386mm
Machine Net weight: 4.5kg
Machine Gross weight: 6kg
- 1. Cloud-based EasyPrint 3D App: EasyPrint 3D App is cloud-based to connect 3D printing fanciers all over the world to promote the development of this new tech. It is a social App which is multi-featured with remote control over your 3D printer, a cloud gallery of free 3D models and a 3D printing community.
- 2. Break-resuming capability E180 features the function of break-resuming, convenient to stopping and saving the printing status in real time. You could continue the uncompleted print at the same place as if the machine has never stopped.
- 3. 3.2″ full color touch screen 3.2″ full color touch screen unfolds an intuitive and sensitive panel by which you could modify the relevant parameters for a comprehensive control over the whole printing process. The employment of touch screen, in a large measure, simplifies the operation flow.
- 4. Modularized Extruder The modularized design also brings you unbeatable ease to change the hotend which is in slide connection with the coldend. Now with a little slide, you can assemble /disassemble the hotend like a breeze.
- 5. Excellent After-sale service WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype are available for customer service and technical support, Local Engineers are also available for technical support