3D printing made easy
The da Vinci mini w+ is an entry-level desktop 3D printer designed for the home. Connect it to your home wifi network and print household items or toys with your children from anywhere in your wireless network.
Lightweight and Transportable
Weighing less than 18lb, the da Vinci mini w+ is light enough to easily move around your house.
Small Size, Big Print Volume
With a 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 5.9″ aluminum print bed, print bigger and higher quality objects on a smaller printer.
Perfect Prints First Time
Our print materials are quality checked and pre-tested so that when you print a model using our 3D software XYZmaker, all the print settings have been calculated for you. Simply load your model and press print to get greats results every time.
Comes fully assembled with auto-leveling software, making setup, calibration and maintenance simple.
Safe for the Home
Meeting UL-, CE-, FCC-, VCCI-, RCM- standards, and using biocompostable and DEHP-free PLA print material, this printer has been built with safety in mind.
The da Vinci mini w can connect wirelessly to your wireless network for easy 3D printing throughout your home, office, or classroom. Use XYZmaker or Maker Mobile, our in-house 3D design software and app, to connect to your network, prepare the files and print wirelessly.
-Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro x64,Windows 7 x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows 8.1 x64
-Linux operating systems supported: Ubuntu 14.04,Ubuntu 16.04
-Mac compatibility: Y
-Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite,Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra,Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
-Minimum RAM: 8 GB
-Mobile operating systems supported: Android 5.0,Android 5.1,
- Fully assembled 3D Printer. Includes 300 g PLA filament (worth £12) and maintenance tools (worth £15); Printing Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 15 cm
- Product Weight: 6.85 kg; Material Compatibility: PLA/ PETG/ Tough PLA; Connectivity: USB 2.0 Cable, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; Supports Microsoft 3D builder
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7 or greater; Mac OS X v10.10 or later; Linux v14.04(only XYZmaker)
- FREE XYZ Resources: 3D modelling software, online video tutorials, 3D model gallery, and technical support
- XYZprinting STEAM 3D Printing Education Curriculum