Optomec – a global supplier of production-grade additive manufacturing systems for 3D printed metals, has announced the LENS 860 Hybrid …
IN AN era where it’s almost always “digital first,” businesses focused on digital graphic solutions like Norde International are in their elements.
Norde International is now strengthening its provincial footprints through opening a branch in Davao City, bringing end to end digital technology solutions to businesses.
The Davao office, which is at 1&2 Right Wing, FRDC Complex, Davao Golf Club Road, Quimpo Blvd., is the company’s second branch outside Manila and the first in Davao.
Norde International-Davao, which was launched last September 14, will enable digital solutions in the city to new heights with its latest technologies catering to a broad array of industry segments on general commercial printing, publishing, sign and display, color management, finishing and fabrication.
Norde also supports industries for labels, packaging, as well as direct-to-garment businesses. The 3D printing and scanning industry is another trade that benefits from the technology.
Steve Venn, Norde managing director, said the expansion here is a timely move of the company as more market opportunities are untapped. He expressed confidence that the opening of the office here is a wise investment.
Earlier, Norde expanded in Cebu City.
Norde International President Allan Hao Chin, in a report, also said the Davao office will better cater its existing and upcoming clients.
With their presence in the Davao market, Norde intends to bring world class products, as it represents world-leading brands: HP Kornit, GMG, Pantone and Esko for business owners who are in need of digital technology solutions.
The 3D technology is gradually making its presence and with Stratasys, Artec 3D, Lulzbot, Mcor, another global brand supplied by Norde can provide technical support to engineers and research development groups.
“Our identity is built from the premium machines that we offer and our customers’ satisfaction. Quality is the topmost priority in this industry and as such, we make sure that we provide the finest products in digital technology that enhance creativity and productivity in the long run,” Business Development Manager Nina Suarez said.
Furthermore, Norde goes far beyond just technology made available for businesses, as it also offers solutions for small to medium-size businesses.
The products carried by Norde both for printing on 2D and 3D technology may begin with entry level investment, an ideal solution for launching digital production.
Meanwhile, to even provide quality services to its clients, Norde also has its support team who are experts in different areas of digital print technology, digital finishing, 3D printing, color management and workflow.
“Every production company can rely on Norde to bring expert service on their machines. Our support team is composed of highly skilled professional engineers and application specialists who are kept up-to-date through continuous trainings and workshops,” Marketing Manager Denis Ty said.
Moving to a direction to “level up” with the latest trends and best practices for digital solutions, the opening of Norde International’s office in the region anticipates continued success in reaching out to its prospective clients.
Norde, the newest digital solutions provider here is geared toward fulfilling the company’s goal — promote and provide a competitive advantage in the digital solutions industry.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 160x160x160mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.05mm. Z： 0.02mm
Print Speed: 60-80mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament type: ABS/PLA/flexible PLA/wood-polymer
Operating system: Windows/Mac/Linux
Control software: Repetier-Host, Printrun, Cura
File format: .STL, 3ds, obj, amf, dae, G-code
Max heated bed temperature: About 110 °C
Max extruder temperature: About 240°C
Input: 220V 350W
Connectivity: USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Chasis: metal sheet
Build Platform: Aluminum alloy plate+ heatbed
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant, stainless steel and lead screw(Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical structure: Reprap
Physical Dimensions & Weight
Machine Dimension: 320x320x360 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 460x460x410mm
Machine Net weight: 9.05kg
Machine Shipping weight: 17.5kg
NOTEWe also prepared two power lines: both UK plug and EU plug included.
- This printer input is 220V. We can also provide 110V if you need. Just contact us.
- 3D printing technology can be applied to a wide range of fields including industrial manufacturing, designing, machine part manufacturing, modeling, building, arts and culture field, teaching, archaeology, toys producing and so on. Unleash your creativity and 3D printing will bring you endless surprises.
- Inside the printer there is a LED strip, which gives out blue light, bringing you a clear view of the model being printed even under insufficient lighting. What’ more exciting, you can control the LED light intensity by sending different code commands to satisfy your different needs.
- MeCreator 2 supports most kinds of popular 3D printer control software including Repetier Host, Printrun and 3D Simplify, and it supports slicing software like Cura and Slic3r, whose intuitive UI design and simple operation bring you good user experience. You can easily use the printer well even you are a starter.
- Compared with the 150x150x125mm printing volume of Mecreator, the building area of Mecreator 2 is increased to 160x160x160mm. You can print more kinds of models of larger volume.