BIBO2 touch laser is the most featured printer. Now order the BIBO2 touch laser, we will send you the WIFI module (£14, pre-installed) and laser engraving module (£16) as the gifts. It is, of course, a 3D printer. But it’s also a laser engraver, too, permitting the ability to engrave on wood or even cut paper and cardboard. Not every 3D printer has such an extra feature, and those that do often cost far more than this machine.
1=3? Yes, 1 × BIBO2 touch laser =1 × laser engraving machine+2 × 3D printers(copy printing can print two same objects at the same time)
Extruder Number: 2
Frame: 6mm thick aluminum composite panel
Full-color Touch Screen: Yes
Laser Engraving: Yes
WIFI Control: Yes
Copy Printing: Yes
Continue Printing After Power Cut: Yes
Filament Run-out Detection: Yes
Removable Heated Bed: Yes (already leveled, usually no need to level it again)
Number of Fan to Cool Plastic extruded: 2
Printing Mode:USB connect PC or SD card or U disk
Weight: 35.3 pounds
Build Size :8.4*7.3*6.3(in) / 214*186*160（mm）
Printing Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.3mm
Max. Nozzle Temp.:270℃
Recommended Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify3D
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
Filament Type:ABS, PLA, Dissolvable filament (PVA, HIPS)
Filament Diameter 1.75mm
SHOPPING NOW! You can get these gifts:
1 x laser engraving module
1 x WIFI module (pre-installed)
1 x acrylic cover kit (assembly required)
2.2 LBS (1.0KG)PLA filament
1 x SD card
1 x glass bed
1 x glue stick
1 x USB cable
- “Huge” Color Touch Screen: with no threshold,which is more friendly and easier operation
- Laser Engraving: extremely good at engraving objects such as wood, plastic, leather, paper and even cutting thin materials like plastic
- Filament detection: if the filament spool runs out during printing, the machine automatically pauses for you to load in a fresh spool, very useful for big volume object printing
- WIFI Control: the included networking feature permits you to control the print via a phone or PC
- Copy printing: dual extruders can print two same objects at one time, cut your printing time at least in HALF
Click Here For More Information
High quality 1.75 mm Green PLA filament.
Weight: 1 kg (approx. 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75 mm.
Tolerance: +/-0.02 mm
Printing Temperature: 190 °C – 220 °C (374 °F – 428 °F)
Print Speed: 50 – 100 mm/s – Temperature: No need
Bladder: 100% no bubble
About plants are provided with Tianse 3D printing:
Or you prefer longer skirts, please choose Tianse and start your amazing 3D journey.
• * PLA has low shrinkage, even those with older models.
•, density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, economical.
•, manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
• With environmentally friendly, low shrinkage, high strength and good strength.
• To be applied to a wide variety of FDM 3D Printer, Makerbot, UP Plus, Mendel, Prusa, etc.
After Sales Service:
100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed thanks to 2 year guarantee for refund or replacement, and 24 x 7 Professional customer support Technical solutions.
Please feel free to contact us via email or Q & A, we will response within 24 hours.
- Material: PLA – Color: Green
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 2-Year Warranty and 24*7 customer support with technical advice
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Blue PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing,3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since PLA+ material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
Blue PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190 – 220 °C / 374 – 428 °F
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ PLA Pro (PLA+) is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
What’s The 3D Printing Pen?: It makes the dream come true,breaking the traditional painting methods,When you finish the picture ,then it will direct concretely “stand” / As you can see, Don’t make your kids’ dream just a dream
DESIGN OF INTELLIGENT STANDBY FUNCTION: The product will automatically switch to standby mode in 5 minutes, when you rest in operation or forget to turn off the power, the heating ring will stop working. When restart, the product begin to heat up, to avoid the risk of forgetting turn off the power
Product Packing List:
1 * 3D printing pen
1 * 12V2A power adapter
1 * 3 * 3 m color supplies
1 * Manual
1 * certification
- SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL: The product is lightweight, a slim (easy to handle) design, meet the needs of children, students and adults With variable speed feature.
- EASY TO REPLACE： As long as gently press the buckle, users can remove the heating coil and nozzle, then replace, without the process of guidance or retreating repair by dealer, reducing much more perplexities
- DESIGN OF TEMPERATURE REGULATION AND CONTINUOUS SPEED REGULATION: The function of regulating temperature has been increased. Users can adjust by themselves, according to different consumptive materials, to achieve the desired temperature
Check Out Our Website For Details…