Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit
TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1. You can use A4988/DRV8825, take care of the direction when inserting, or it may burn down the driver.
2. The jumper hits the position of ON DP to indicate 16 subdivision (4988) or 32 subdivision (8825).
3. Jm connection motor.
4. Jv connects 5V and 12V-24V power.
5. The ESDG of the Jc is corresponding to the signal output of the Enable Step DirGnd drive connection.
Mechanical rigidity: Flexibility
Number of layers: single side
Base material: Copper
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- You can use A4988/DRV8825, take care of the direction when inserting, or it may burn down the driver.
- The jumper hits the position of ON DP to indicate 16 subdivision (4988) or 32 subdivision (8825).
- Jm connection motor,Jv connects 5V and 12V-24V power.
- The ESDG of the Jc is corresponding to the signal output of the Enable Step DirGnd drive connection.
- What’s You Get:1 x Expansion Board
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
A4988 driver is available in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes operate bipolar stepper motors, output drive capacity of up to 35 V and ± 2 A. It includes a fixed off-time current regulator, the regulator in slow or mixed decay modes. A4988 converter is the key to the easy implementation. As long as the “step” input inputting one pulse drives the motor one micro step. In the micro-step operation, A4988 chopping control inside automatically selects the current decay mode (Slow or Mixed). In mixed decay mode, the device is initially set to a fixed downtime in some fast decay, then the rest of the slow decay downtime. Mixed decay current control scheme results in reduced audible motor noise, increased step accuracy, and reduced power consumption.
Scanning Accuracy: 0.5 mm
Board Size: 70 x 53 x 11mm / 2.75 x 2.08 x 0.43″
Compatible Input Voltage: 7-15V DC
Thermal Shutdown Circuitry: Yes
Crossover-current Protection: Yes
Ground Fault Protection: Yes
Load Short-circuit Protection: Yes
Compatible Logic Supply: 3.3V and 5 V
Stepping: Full-step, half-step, 4 steps, 8 steps, 16 steps.
1 x Board
1 x A4988 Driver
6 x Jumpers
1 x Heat Sink
- A4988 is a complete micro stepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation
- There are no phase sequence tables, high frequency control lines, or complex interfaces to program
- Internal circuit protection includes: thermal shutdown with hysteresis, under voltage lockout (UVLO), and crossover-current protection. Special power sequencing
- Internal synchronous rectification control circuitry is provided to improve the pulse-width modulation (PWM) operation power consumption
- Note: Not include UNO R3.
Visit The Website For More Information…
1. Model: 3D Printer Kit for Arduino
2. 3 axis stepper motor drivers
3. Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
4. 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
5. Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
6. Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module.
7. Power DC5v interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
8. GRBL compatible.
9. Worked with arduino nano.
CNC Shield V4.0 *1
Nano 3.0 board *1
A4988 drivers *3
USB cable *1
- ●【FLEXIBLE SET WIDE COMPATIBLE】 It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- ●【EASY SERVICE FOR PART REPLACEMEN】 Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- ●【EASY TO OPERATE】2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- ●【EASY TO CONNECT TO OTHER MODULES】Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- ●【EASY TO DELA WITH SHORT-CIRCUIT】Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit
Click Here For More Information