Why this kit?
CNC Shield V4+Nano 3.0 Board+A4988 Driver as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printer, and It is a total of three slots, can drive three A4988 stepper motor.
V4 Board Size: 7.2 x 5.9cm / 2.83 x 2.32″
Improved Nano Board Size: 4.3 x 1.8cm / 1.69 x 0.7″
Driver Size: 2 x 1.5cm / 0.78 x 0.59″
Heat Sink Size: 0.8 x 0.8cm / 0.31 x 0.31″
1 x CNC Shield V4.0
1 x Nano 3.0 Board
3 x A4988 Drivers
1 x USB Cable
3 x Heat Sinks
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL HELP. Thank you for your understanding.
- – It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- – Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- – Easy to operate: 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- – Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- – Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit
Click Here For More Information
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) A4988 Driver CNC Shield Expansion Board For Arduino V3 Part Engraver Integrated Circuits Electronica Accessory 3D Printers Parts
UNO for Arduino module IO port correspondence introduction.
UNO for Arduino———————- expansion board
8 ———————— EN ( stepper motor driver enable , active low )
7 ———————– Z.DIR (Z -axis direction control )
6 ———————– Y.DIR (Y -axis direction control )
5 ———————– X.DIR (X -axis direction control )
4 ———————- Z.STEP (Z -axis stepper control )
3 ———————- Y.STEP (Y -axis stepper control )
2 ———————- X.STEP (X -axis stepper control )
/ / The following is a simple stepper motor control procedures,
# define EN 8 / / stepper motor enable , active low
# define X_DIR 5 / / X -axis stepper motor direction control
# define Y_DIR 6 / / y -axis stepper motor direction control
# define Z_DIR 7 / / z axis stepper motor direction control
# define X_STP 2 / / x -axis stepper control
# define Y_STP 3 / / y -axis stepper control
# define Z_STP 4 / / z -axis stepper control
Function : step . function: to control the direction of the stepper motor , the number of steps .
1 x CNC Shield Expansion Board
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3D printer driver expansion board. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an for arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Parameters : dir direction control , dirPin corresponding stepper motor DIR pin , stepperPin corresponding stepper motor ” step ” pin , Step number of step of no return value.
- void step (boolean dir, byte dirPin, byte stepperPin, int steps); digitalWrite (dirPin, dir); delay (50); for (int i = 0; i Less Than steps; i + +); digitalWrite (stepperPin, HIGH); delayMicroseconds (800); digitalWrite (stepperPin, LOW); delayMicroseconds (800);
Visit The Website For More Information…
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit
TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1. You can use A4988/DRV8825, take care of the direction when inserting, or it may burn down the driver.
2. The jumper hits the position of ON DP to indicate 16 subdivision (4988) or 32 subdivision (8825).
3. Jm connection motor.
4. Jv connects 5V and 12V-24V power.
5. The ESDG of the Jc is corresponding to the signal output of the Enable Step DirGnd drive connection.
Mechanical rigidity: Flexibility
Number of layers: single side
Base material: Copper
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- You can use A4988/DRV8825, take care of the direction when inserting, or it may burn down the driver.
- The jumper hits the position of ON DP to indicate 16 subdivision (4988) or 32 subdivision (8825).
- Jm connection motor,Jv connects 5V and 12V-24V power.
- The ESDG of the Jc is corresponding to the signal output of the Enable Step DirGnd drive connection.
- What’s You Get:1 x Expansion Board
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…