Easy to assemble and use.
Comes with a 30mm Fan for cooling.
Can be fitted easily to a bowden extruder set-up thanks to the included pneumatic coupler.
Our hotend is capable of printing high temperature melting point plastics such as nylon and polycarbonate.
Material: Stainless Steel, PVC, Nylon
High accuracy: 1%
Resistance value at 25℃=100K
Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
Wiring length: 1 meter
1 x Metal J-head Hotend Assembly
1 x Cooling Fan
- Easy to assemble and use. Comes with a 30mm Fan for cooling.
- Can be fitted easily to a bowden extruder set-up thanks to the included pneumatic coupler.
- Our hotend is capable of printing high temperature melting point plastics such as nylon and polycarbonate.
- Voltage: 12V; Power: 40W.
- Filament: 1.75mm; Nozzle: 0.4mm.
Click Here For More Information
- This J-type Hot End is of all-metal design and fully compatible with the market-leader. Developed and tested in the UK it brings together quality innovative components from multiple sources to give top class performance at a very competitive price.
- Our NTC Thermistor has a crimped cartridge and is fibreglass sleeved for improved strain relief and heat protection, 3mm diameter x 15mm Brass Cartridge 100k Ohm 4276K
- Tested and qualified in the UK, our purpose made high power ceramic heater cartridge gives a much-improved performance over fragile and poor tolerance enamel resistors. Hotends heat quickly and hit the highest of temperatures. Quick release connectors provide easy & quick access to the hot end for maintenance and avoids the necessity of rewiring back to the control board. Crimped terminals to the control board give improved connectivity and reliability.
- The kit also includes a high-speed, high flow fan with high quality brush-less bearings. Quick release extender cable has JST at fan end and a 2.54mm pitch dupont/molex at the control board end for compatibility with Ramps/Rambo and similar. Air Flow 5.6 cfm
- Kit is supplied configured for use in direct mode, which includes a short length of PTFE tube which is inserted into the heatsink and pushed into the top of the heat-break. To use in Bowden mode, you need to simply replace the tube supplied with a longer length plus the means to connect the other end to your extruder. Nozzles are fully interchangeable with the e3d range & other compatible nozzles and accessories.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Comprehensive, 80 pages, BUILDING MANUAL in English and German that will provided you every information needed in order to easily build and get it running a 3D printer with the following specifications:
-Aluminum frame 20×20 Nut 5
-Guides from IGUS
-Assembly parts from PETG (3D printed)
-Frame dimensions 508x460x480mm (L x B x H)
-Total exterior dimensions: 550x460x780mm (L x B x H)
-Working volume: 220x220x240mm (L x B x H)
-The filament spool is inside
-Print Bed automatic alignment
-Permanent printing surface: 220x220x6mm
-Motherboard: Rumba Board
-Titan Extruder with 0.4mm nozzle
-Heatbed: max. 130 ° C
-Extrusion temperature: max. 300 ° C
-Power supply: 230V / 24V 400W
-Interface: USB or SD-Card
-Precision in XY: 0.1 mm
-Resolution: 0.05-0.3 mm
>>> I M P O R T A N T <<<
Aside to this Building Manual there are provided some more additional things that are crucial in order to build the 3D Printer:
-STL-files for all 3D printed components (STL Format)
-Bill of Materials with suggested internet links to buy (PDF Format)
-Preconfigured MARLIN 1.1.8 Firmware
-Preconfigured SETTINGS for Slic3r software
-This Building Manual also in PDF Format
To get the above mentioned content, use the D o w n lo a d L i n k on the LAST PAGE of the Manual.
Click Here For More Information
From mid-June 2016 E3D Hotends started to use a standard cartridge-type format for temperature sensors. This means a new heater-block and thermistor cartridge is supplied with the E3D-v6 as standard E3Ds new Heater Block gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
- E3D market-leading Hot End: all-metal design, British engineering, high-temperature 3D printing.
- The new v6 HotEnd includes a heatblock, which clamps around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact.
- Responsive temperature control with faster heat up times typically taking only 65 seconds to heat from 20C to 200C
- High Temperature Peformance. We can reach 300C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 400C
- For best results always fit genuine E3D parts
Visit The Website For More Information…