Today in Sliced, the 3D Printing Industry news digest: traditional construction takes note of 3D printing, SLM Solutions' sales forecast, new …
Royal DSM has announced a new carbon fibre filled grade PA6/66 filament designed for extrusion-based 3D printing technologies. The Novamid …
A strong spring for 3D Printer Extruder.
Excellent elasticity, fatigue resistance.
Nickel plated, corrosion resistance, high hardness.
Material: 45 carbon steel
Item color: silver tone
Wire diameter: 1.2mm/0.05″
Outer diameter: 7.5mm/0.30″
Inner diameter: 5mm/0.20″
Spring height: 18mm/0.71″
Ring quantity: 9 rings
Surface treatment: Nickel plated
No retail package
10 Pcsx 3D Printer Extruder Strong Spring
- A strong spring for 3D Printer Extruder.
- Excellent elasticity, fatigue resistance.
- Nickel plated, corrosion resistance, high hardness.
- Material: 45 carbon steel
Note that these filaments are not all made of PLA! Printing will probably require adjusting the printing parameters. Your printer needs to have a heatable bed. There’s four different 3D printing plastics in this set: 1) Carbon Fiber in PLA. It’s stiff and brittle. Apparently good for e.g. drone parts. The filament might break easier during printing. It’s also recommended to print carbon fiber filament using steel nozzles as it’s quite abrasive. The usual brass nozzle holes will get bigger due to this. Of course, brass nozzles are quite cheap anyways. 2) POM or Polyoxymethylene is white, slippery, tough and abrasion resistant. Ideal for printing e.g. cogs. Print temperature 230-270 °C, faint smell of burning plastic. 3) Flex-filament is – flexible. And soft. And in this set it is transparent and blue. Maybe good for footwear? Toy car tires? Belts? Print temperature 200-220 °C, odourless. 4) UV activated, color changing PLA filament. Changes color gradually from white to purple in sunlight. When indoors, color changes back to white.
- Get multiple materials for the price of one
- Total 1kg of different plastic filaments, 250g spools of each material (Carbon Fiber PLA, POM, Flexible and UV-active PLA)
- 1.75mm nominal thickness, actually ranges between 1.67mm and 1.74mm, mean 1.71mm
- Red/Light-blue/Black/White and Gold/Silver/Glow-in-dark/Temperature-change sets also available