Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer
High performance multi-material 3D printer made by professionals for professionals.
The Printer That Works For You: Powerful features seamlessly integrate your printer into your workflow.
We’re With You All The Way: We’ve streamlined your entire workflow and just in case, we’ll be there for you whenever you need it.
Get More For Your Money: Professional quality, reliability and features at a fraction of the cost.
The Printer that Works for You
Unlock New Applications
Generate prints for a vast range of applications with a wide range of supported filaments that can create flexible, durable prints.
Our redesigned all-metal, hot end extruder has gone through 1000’s of hours of testing to ensure even better clog resistance.
Get your printer on the internet with powerful Proxy and Static IP configuration options that your IT administrator will appreciate.
Customize and Optimize
Optimize your prints for your specific needs by easily tweaking print settings directly from the printer.
We’re with You All the Way
Take the guesswork out of levelling the print bed with built-in self-levelling system. From unboxing to starting your first print is just 15 minutes.
Hassle-Free Material Management
Don’t worry about managing filament settings before each print. Our built-in filament recognition sensor detects the filament you’ve loaded and automatically adjusts the print settings to get the best prints for the material.
Remote Print Monitoring
Remotely monitor your prints to see how they’re progressing and create and share time-lapse videos of your final product
- Supported filament: PLA, eco-ABS, nylon, PETG, PLA in different colours; 1x eco-ABS black and 1x nylon black included in kit
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type inserted, automatically adjust to optimal 3D printer settings and to track filament left on the spool
- Built-in HD camera to monitor your 3D prints from anywhere
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100 degrees Celsius for 3D print volume up to 25.5 x 15.5 x 17.0 cm and all metal 0.4 mm nozzle heated up to 280 degrees Celsius
- Scope of delivery: Dremel 3D45 3D printer; instruction manual; quick start guide; 1x eco-ABS filament; 1x nylon filament; power cable’s cable; glue stick; removal tool’s flash drive; unclog tool
Click Here For More Information
Length: 5 meters
3D printer; motorized camera slider; belt sander; dishwasher; packing machinery; motorcycle; vehicle; mining equipment; dryer; conveyor and etc.
1. No folding, in order to avoid damage to the skeleton material, cause negative impact on the strength of the timing belt.
2. Avoid contact with chemicals (especially strong oxidizing acid, such as concentrated sulfuric acid, etc.).
3. Avoid contact with oil and water for a long-term.
4. When change the timing belt, the belt cannot take out unless the tension of the belt reduced to the lowest level and cannot use non-professional tools to pry it down.
1* 5 Meters Timing Belt
- This product is made of rubber, its length is 5 meters, width is 6mm and pitch is 2.032mm.
- Our timing belt has wide application that it can be used for 3D printer, motorized camera slider, belt sander, dishwasher, packing machinery, motorcycle, vehicle; mining equipment, dryer, conveyor and etc.
- Our product is enough for you to use in various applications because it has 5 meters; And remember not to fold it.
- Please avoid contact with chemicals (especially strong oxidizing acid, such as concentrated sulfuric acid, etc.) and avoid contact with oil and water for a long-term.
- When change the timing belt, the belt cannot take out unless the tension of the belt reduced to the lowest level and cannot use non-professional tools to pry it down.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Net weight: 5g
1 x Securing Bracket
2 x Scew
- Powered by RioRand Advanced Technology
- DJI Zenmuse Gimbal H3-3D Part ZH3-3D-39 Camera Securing U shape Bracket
- 100% Brand New and High Quality
- Item Name: Securing Bracket
- Suitable for H3-3D Standard Version Gimbal.
Visit The Website For More Information…
A team of German engineers have produced a unique kind of camera.
This 3D-printed concoction has three lenses and is only 0.12 millimeters wide making it slightly smaller than a grain of salt, according to The Verge.
Physicians could use this device as an alternative imaging tool. The camera can fit inside a syringe and is able to focus its lenses from a distance of 3 millimeters, potentially transforming into a non-invasive endoscope that can capture images in different organs or even the brain.
The researchers said in a statement that this discovery could be a “paradigm shift”. Typically manufacturing boundaries have made it difficult to produce lenses that are small enough for use in certain medical fields.
However, 3D printing bypassed this limitation because the engineers were able to design, manufacture, and test their creation within a few hours. Results indicated that the camera was able to produce impressive results within this time-frame too.
3D printing is a process where layers after layers of materials like plastic or metal are placed on top of each other to create three-dimensional objects. Medical professionals have used this technology to design new prosthetics or dental implants, but notably The Food and Drug Administration approved the first 3D-printed drug last summer.
The research was published in the journal Nature Photonics.