Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D Printer
High performance multi-material 3D printer made by professionals for professionals.
The Printer That Works For You: Powerful features seamlessly integrate your printer into your workflow.
We’re With You All The Way: We’ve streamlined your entire workflow and just in case, we’ll be there for you whenever you need it.
Get More For Your Money: Professional quality, reliability and features at a fraction of the cost.
The Printer that Works for You
Unlock New Applications
Generate prints for a vast range of applications with a wide range of supported filaments that can create flexible, durable prints.
Our redesigned all-metal, hot end extruder has gone through 1000’s of hours of testing to ensure even better clog resistance.
Get your printer on the internet with powerful Proxy and Static IP configuration options that your IT administrator will appreciate.
Customize and Optimize
Optimize your prints for your specific needs by easily tweaking print settings directly from the printer.
We’re with You All the Way
Take the guesswork out of levelling the print bed with built-in self-levelling system. From unboxing to starting your first print is just 15 minutes.
Hassle-Free Material Management
Don’t worry about managing filament settings before each print. Our built-in filament recognition sensor detects the filament you’ve loaded and automatically adjusts the print settings to get the best prints for the material.
Remote Print Monitoring
Remotely monitor your prints to see how they’re progressing and create and share time-lapse videos of your final product
- Supported filament: PLA, eco-ABS, nylon, PETG, PLA in different colours; 1x eco-ABS black and 1x nylon black included in kit
- RFID built-in to detect the filament type inserted, automatically adjust to optimal 3D printer settings and to track filament left on the spool
- Built-in HD camera to monitor your 3D prints from anywhere
- Easily removable glass build plate heated up to 100 degrees Celsius for 3D print volume up to 25.5 x 15.5 x 17.0 cm and all metal 0.4 mm nozzle heated up to 280 degrees Celsius
- Scope of delivery: Dremel 3D45 3D printer; instruction manual; quick start guide; 1x eco-ABS filament; 1x nylon filament; power cable’s cable; glue stick; removal tool’s flash drive; unclog tool
Click Here For More Information
Emerging technologies, such as robotics, 3D printing and autonomous equipment is a burgeoning multi-billion dollar industry. Recognising it has the …
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 1PC 220x220x3mm Cork Sheets Heated Bed Hot Plate with Adhesive Tape Printing Build Sheets Build Plate Tape 3D Printer Parts
Color: Wood color
Thickness: 3mm(about 2.8 mm in fact)
1 x Cork Sheets Heated Bed Hot Plate
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- With high temperature tape for attaching to heated bed
- decrease bed heat up time
- The heat insulation cork plate is used for 3D printer nozzle keeping warm, the heating insulation cotton is made from heat-resistant ceramic fiber, the product sizes can be customized according to customer needs, the Benefits for keeping the key parts of the 3D printer – heating aluminum block warm, is making the internal temperature flat, saving power,and energy.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Material: Composite material
Color: Black + White font
Size: 235 × 235 mm / 9.25 × 9.25 inch
3 × 3D Printing Build Surface Stickers
How to use:
There are 2 methods to attaching the build surface on heatbed:
1. Clamp the build surface to the print bed using binder clips（at least 3 clips).
2. Torn off 3M tape on back and stick it on heatbed.
- ★Size: 235 x 235 mm (9.25″ x 9.25″); Suitable for Creality 3D Pinter Ender 3.
- ★Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward.
- ★Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately).
- ★Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
- ★Surface frosting treatment, and can be re-used for many times.
Visit The Website For More Information…