Are you looking for a 3D print removal toolset with
Solid, riveted handles that won’t come loose and start spinning, twisting or turning after use?
Hardened stainless steel blades that are optimally flexible without being too flimsy and/or getting scratched and gouged by the print bed surface due to their softness?
A knife tool with a sharpened front edge (flat bottom) for getting under even the most-adhered prints with ease?
Ability to reach into the back under larger parts, sweep across and lever them off, as well as handle smaller, more delicate objects?
Durable comfort handles with grips designed for a firm hold that feel good in the hand and look stylish too?
Safe, rounded blades easier on your fingers, prints and printer surface?
REPTOR 3D Print Removal Tools have been designed with all these aspects in mind.
These tools are not your average repurposed painters putty knives with cramp rings that come loose or fall apart before long when used to remove 3D prints!
This REPTOR toolset is designed to get even the most stubborn prints off the bed without distorting them or damaging the print bed surface. Both handles have solid rivets in them that will hold the blades in place and will not permit the blades to turn or yield. The knife with its 4.92″ blade and beveled front edge can be used to sweep across and reach into the back under larger parts and provide leverage to pop even a stubborn piece up while the spatula is thin and flexible enough to get under even the most delicate of objects without distorting them.
They are the perfect duo – practical and durable, yet comfortable and stylish! Get yours now!
- DURABLE, RIGID CONSTRUCTION; No more repurposed artist spatulas with spinning, twisting and turning cramp rings!
- PRACTICAL BUT TENDER; Gently slide underneath prints with ease to protect the build bed surface yet with a good reach
- OPTIMUM FLEXIBILITY; Flexible but not too thin or flimsy – not dull and rigid like the putty knives for 3d printer bed
- STYLISH & VERSATILE; Offset spatula with a rubber comfort grip, knife has a thick wood handle suitable for larger parts
- PROFESSIONAL ADDITION TO YOUR 3D PRINTER ACCESSORIES; 3D printer tool set for print removal of PLA, PLA+, ABS, PETG etc