Prtoduct Name :PLA Filament
Size :1 KG/Roll
Line diameter :1.75mm
Color : Black
Use for :3D Printer/3D Printing Pen
1.Imported raw materials, high quality raw materials.
2.Environmental protection, safety, harmless.
3.Professional manufacturing, fine workmanship.
4.Factory direct sale, strict quality control system quality assurance!
PLA filamen is tasteless, non-toxic, healthy and environmentally friendly.
- 1. Premium 3D Ptinting Material 1.75mm dimension PLA filament compatible with most 3D printers and 3D pens, such as for MakerBot,for Prusa i3,ect 3D printer
- 2.Environmental friendly PLA printing material of starch that extracted from corn, cassava, etc.Surface bright, touch feel crisp
- 3.Vacuum seal and package makes sure that the filament can be in the best quality storage.1kg plastic spool packaged, support automatically feeding
- 4.Printing temperature around 190°C – 230°C
- 5.Best materials for DIY 3D printing lovers
Check Out Our Website For Details…
PERSEUS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PLA Black 1KG(2.2lbs)/Spool Compatible with all 3D Printers & Pen,Accuracy +/- 0.02mm
Welcome to PERSEUS 3D Products Store. Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers,PLA Polylactic Acid,is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates PERSEUS 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more Eco-friendly.Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping,PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints.The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
Please Enjoy Using Our Products,if You Have Any Questions;
Please Feel Free to Contact Us.We can be reached PERSEUS after-sales email directly.
Or Login your amazon account> choose”Your orders”> find the order ID > click”Contact seller”.
- 3D Filament PLA 1.75mm(±0.02) Black,Compatible with all 3D Printers
- N.W:1.0 KG (2.20 lbs);G.W:1.20 KG(2.65 lbs)/Spool
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190-230°C;Recommended Build Platform Temperature 0-50°C;
- No bubbles,Print smooth,Colorful,Non-toxic,Harmless,Safe,Environmentally friendly;ISO9001/ROHS/MSDS/CE/SGS Certification,100% Quality Assurance;
- PERSEUS BRAND 3D PRINTER FILAMENT,MAKE YOUR IDEAS CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES
Check Out Our Website For Details…
We believe our black FLEXIBLE PLA filament 1.75mm makes an excellent addition to anyone’s 3D printing arsenal. Open your printer to a world of possibilities with an extremely durable, vibration absorbing, and flexible material. While rigid.ink Flexible PLA has a lower elongation at break than our TPU Filament, it performs excellently under compression and retains its form. This makes it excellent for prototyping and end-use parts. You’ll also find rigid.ink FLEXIBLE PLA 3D filament has very low shrinkage due to its purity, allowing for even cooling and unmatched layer-to-layer bonding. Your rigid.ink black FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75mm filament will print 100% reliably, every time. We guarantee it.Why use rigid.ink FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75mm 1KG filament?• Extremely durable with excellent layer to layer bonding• Flexible, with a Shore D hardness of 55• 100% Natural material• Printed thinly it is very flexible• Printed thickly it will hold its shape wellHow to use?• Printing temp around 240°C• Heated bed temp around 30 – 60°C • Use 3DLAC, Magigoo or Glue Stick for bed adhesion.• Print around half speed with flexible filaments (15-20mm/s), depending on your printerWhat’s included? • 1KG reel measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole• Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case) • Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder• Resealable storage bag to keep filament fresh• Welcome card• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee• Chance to win amazing prizesWe’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service. That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help! Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- FLEXIBLE FILAMENT DOSEN’T HAVE TO BE STRINGY & HARD TO PRINT. Often the trade-off for super durable, highly versatile flexible printing materials is that they produce ugly, blobby prints, or cause endless grief in the process. Our special low-friction formula allows predictable & reliable printing of parts with smooth finishes and crisp details combined with all the benefits you’d expect of a quality flexible filament. Perfect, reliable prints stop you wasting filament, time or money.
- FLEXIBLE PLA FILAMENT 1.75mm differs from TPU Filament in a few key areas. First, it’s slightly firmer, so if you print with close to 100% infill you can get a relatively high rigidity. Second, it’s got a lower friction coefficient (which basically means its easier to print). And third, it’s made from 100% natural ingredients.
- WE UNDERSTAND the hassles with 3D printing already. Using high quality 1.75mm filament turns an average 3D Printer into a good one, and a good printer into a brilliant one. Extruder jams, failures and poor details CAN be a thing of the past. What’s more; our colours are true, looking for a strong black FLEXIBLE PLA 1.75 1KG? You’ve found it.
- It’s not just your rigid.ink 3D printer filament that will give you complete piece of mind, our CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NON. Any problem, at all? Get in touch, our knowledgeable, friendly support ninjas are here to help you.
- Join us on our mission to make 3D printing a more seamless technology to adopt. We believe that by improving reliability of these inspiring machines, we can help end the sleepless nights, head scratching and time wasted by both those new to the industry and experienced printers alike.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Thank you to order from Luxnwatts for 3D Printer
Luxnwatts Creality Ender 2 Mini Desktop 3D Printer DIY Kit Printing Size 150x150x200mm Mental Frame Reprap Prusa i3 With 1.75mm 0.4mm Nozzle FDM Injection Molded
4.Machine size 300*330*540mm
6.Filament：PLA/ABS/Soft rubber/wood Etc.
8.Nozzle diameter：default 0.4mm, support 0.3 / 0.2mm
11.Working mode：Online or SDoffline
12.Printing thickness：0.1-0.4 adjustable
- 150x150x200mm/5.9×5.9×7.8 inches build volume
- OLED LCD screen shows your printing information directly and easy for you to manipulate
- Automatic leveling adjust the print platform quickly
- High quality linear bearing system, high precision, run steady, small sound.
- Simple control system, easily accessible adjust the printing speed at any time.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…