Why use Break-away?
• No submerging and dissolving needed – a real time saver
• Allow to cool and simple break away from your print
• Doesn’t absorb moisture like PVA so easier to handle and store
• No need to buy dissolvent like with HIPS (Limonene)
• Leaves your print smooth with little-to-no smoothing needed from you
How to use?
• Printing temperature around 220 – 250°C
• Heated bed temperature around 20 – 50°C
• Use blue painters tape or glue stick for adhesion
• Allow to cool then ease off the break-away supports
• 1KG reel measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole
• Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case)
• Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder
• Resealable storage bag to keep filament fresh
• Instructions and tips card
• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee
• Chance to win amazing prizes
We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile.
Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help!
Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- Support material for ABS, ASA and PETG.
- Won’t jam your prints, with very specific tolerances of just +/- 0.03mm.
- Our filament is made using the purest raw materials.
- Made using the finest machinery, excellent quality is assured.
- No bubbles or nasty surprises, supplied with desiccant (just in case).