Elegoo Inc. is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development production and marketing of arduino, 3d printers, raspberry pi and STM32.
Our Dream is to make the best price and best quality produce for customers.
So we would like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and we can improve them for you.
The input voltage of Elegoo Power Supply Module is 6.5v – 9v (DC) via 5.5mm x 2.1mm plug . Please DO NOT over charge it otherwise it will burn your board and chips.
Applicable Age : 12+
Note：To use Elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying.
1pcs UNO R3 Controller Board
1pcs LCD1602 Module ( with pin header)
1pcs Breadboard Expansion Board
1pcs Power Supply Module
1pcs Joystick Module
1pcs IR Receiver
1pcs Servo Motor (SG90)
1pcs Stepper Motor
1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board
1pcs Ultrasonic Sensor
1pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Module
1pcs 9V Battery with DC
1pcs 65 Jumper Wire
1pcs USB Cable
1pcs Active Buzzer
1pcs Passive Buzzer
1pcs 5V Relay
1pcs Tilt Switch
5pcs Button (small)
1pcs 1 digit 7-segment Display
1pcs 4 digit 7-segment Display
5pcs Yellow LED
5pcs Blue LED
5pcs Green LED
5pcs Red LED
1pcs RGB LED
2pcs Diode Rectifier (1N4007)
2pcs NPN Transistor (PN2222)
1pcs IC 74HC595
10pcs Female-to-male Dupont Wire
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical way to starting Arduino programming for those beginners who are interested
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kite with uno R3, 100 percent compatible with Arduino uno R3
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display. You can easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card. Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card.
Using a large screen 12864LCD(3.2″), it can support 8 GB;
With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing
Product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print!
Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
1x 12864 LCD controller(SD card not included)
2x 30 cm cable
- Using a large screen 12864 LCD.
- With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing.
- Product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print.
- Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1. Model: 3D Printer Kit for Arduino
2. 3 axis stepper motor drivers
3. Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
4. 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
5. Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
6. Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C module.
7. Power DC5v interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
8. GRBL compatible.
9. Worked with arduino nano.
CNC Shield V4.0 *1
Nano 3.0 board *1
A4988 drivers *3
USB cable *1
- ●【FLEXIBLE SET WIDE COMPATIBLE】 It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- ●【EASY SERVICE FOR PART REPLACEMEN】 Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- ●【EASY TO OPERATE】2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- ●【EASY TO CONNECT TO OTHER MODULES】Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- ●【EASY TO DELA WITH SHORT-CIRCUIT】Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit
Click Here For More Information
>Using a large screen 12864LCD(3.2′), it can support 8 GB
>With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing
>Product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
>Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support
>It is right angle coordinate robot and provisions of extruder
>Heater / fan output and 3 thermistor circuit MOSFET
>Fusion 5A extra security and component protection
>Heating bed control 11A fuse additional
>Pololu plate pin socket, so they can be easily replaced or removed for future design >I2C and SPI pins left for future expansion
>Servo type connector for connecting to a terminal block, a motor and a light emitting diode
>These connectors plated, rated current is 3A, very compact
>Option 2 motors are connected to the Z Prusa Mendel
Mega 2560 controller:
>The board is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator
>With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer
>Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery
>Development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works
1xMeag 2560 R3 Control Board
1xLCD 12864 Controller
1xRamps 1.4 Controller
5xA4988 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sink
1X USB Cable
- LCD12864 is an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display, full graphic Smart Controller contains a SD-Card reader.Further more all actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by just using the rotary encoder on the Smart Controller. Print your 3D designs without PC, just with a g-code design stored on the SD card
- Mega 2560 R3,with this product , you are able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects
- RAMPS 1.4 is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small package for low cost
- RAMPS interfaces an Arduino-compatible Mega with the powerful Arduino-compatible MEGA platform and has plenty room for expansion
- A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built in translator for easy operation
Click Here For More Information