Why this kit?
CNC Shield V4+Nano 3.0 Board+A4988 Driver as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printer, and It is a total of three slots, can drive three A4988 stepper motor.
V4 Board Size: 7.2 x 5.9cm / 2.83 x 2.32″
Improved Nano Board Size: 4.3 x 1.8cm / 1.69 x 0.7″
Driver Size: 2 x 1.5cm / 0.78 x 0.59″
Heat Sink Size: 0.8 x 0.8cm / 0.31 x 0.31″
1 x CNC Shield V4.0
1 x Nano 3.0 Board
3 x A4988 Drivers
1 x USB Cable
3 x Heat Sinks
WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TECHNICAL HELP. Thank you for your understanding.
- – It is a flexible set, with 3 axis stepper motor driver, compatible with Arduino and most shields designed for the Arduino micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine
- – Power DC5V interface and 7.5-12V voltage input, compatible with GRBL for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion
- – Easy to operate: 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started
- – Released the digital IO interface and the I2C interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP, LCD I2C or other I2C module
- – Simple step and direction control interface, taking anti-static measures before you use the A4988 modules in case of short-circuit
Click Here For More Information
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) A4988 Driver CNC Shield Expansion Board For Arduino V3 Part Engraver Integrated Circuits Electronica Accessory 3D Printers Parts
UNO for Arduino module IO port correspondence introduction.
UNO for Arduino———————- expansion board
8 ———————— EN ( stepper motor driver enable , active low )
7 ———————– Z.DIR (Z -axis direction control )
6 ———————– Y.DIR (Y -axis direction control )
5 ———————– X.DIR (X -axis direction control )
4 ———————- Z.STEP (Z -axis stepper control )
3 ———————- Y.STEP (Y -axis stepper control )
2 ———————- X.STEP (X -axis stepper control )
/ / The following is a simple stepper motor control procedures,
# define EN 8 / / stepper motor enable , active low
# define X_DIR 5 / / X -axis stepper motor direction control
# define Y_DIR 6 / / y -axis stepper motor direction control
# define Z_DIR 7 / / z axis stepper motor direction control
# define X_STP 2 / / x -axis stepper control
# define Y_STP 3 / / y -axis stepper control
# define Z_STP 4 / / z -axis stepper control
Function : step . function: to control the direction of the stepper motor , the number of steps .
1 x CNC Shield Expansion Board
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers. The extension board can be used for carving machine, 3D printer driver expansion board. GRBL 0.8 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an for arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins,4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. It is a total of four slots, can drive four A4988 stepper motor. Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports. In other words, six IO ports can be well managed three stepper motors. Very convenient to use.
- Parameters : dir direction control , dirPin corresponding stepper motor DIR pin , stepperPin corresponding stepper motor ” step ” pin , Step number of step of no return value.
- void step (boolean dir, byte dirPin, byte stepperPin, int steps); digitalWrite (dirPin, dir); delay (50); for (int i = 0; i Less Than steps; i + +); digitalWrite (stepperPin, HIGH); delayMicroseconds (800); digitalWrite (stepperPin, LOW); delayMicroseconds (800);
Visit The Website For More Information…
This item is a 35 in 1 3d Printer CNC kit for Arduino. It is compatible with all arduino software and hardware.
– Color: As shown
– Material: Plastic and metal
– Size: 4.8 x 4.8 x 6.7cm
– Compatible with all arduino software and hardware.
1 x CNC Shield Board
1 x R3 Board
1 x 1.5m USB cable
3 x Stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw)
3 x Stepper Motor Mounting Brackets
3 x Mechanical Switch Endstops
3 x 3Pin 70cm Cables
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Drivers
4 x Heatsink with 3m tape backing
12 x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motors
- 35 in 1 3d Printer CNC kit for Arduino.
- CNC Shield Board: Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino. GRBL 0.9 compatible. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13).
- Stepper motor: 1.8 deg Step Angle, 59Ncm(84 oz.in) Holding Torque and 1.7A Rated Current.
- Mechanical Endstop Connection Description: Red line connect VCC (ramps of +) black wire connect the GND (ramps of -) Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s).
- Easy to install, the more common used styles.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
12864LCD– Suitable for copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment etc.
LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel.
- -Using a large screen 12864LCD (3.2′), it can support 8 GB
- -With a SD card base on back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing
- -Product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- -Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support
- -Do not worry about the problem of after-sales, if there is any need, get in touch with us, we will help you solve it
Visit The Website For More Information…