High quality 1.75 mm Green PLA filament.
Weight: 1 kg (approx. 2.2 lbs)
Diameter: 1.75 mm.
Tolerance: +/-0.02 mm
Printing Temperature: 190 °C – 220 °C (374 °F – 428 °F)
Print Speed: 50 – 100 mm/s – Temperature: No need
Bladder: 100% no bubble
About plants are provided with Tianse 3D printing:
Or you prefer longer skirts, please choose Tianse and start your amazing 3D journey.
• * PLA has low shrinkage, even those with older models.
•, density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, economical.
•, manufactured to very tight tolerances and a wide extruder temperature range, making for smoother 3D printing, and fewer extruder nozzle problems.
• With environmentally friendly, low shrinkage, high strength and good strength.
• To be applied to a wide variety of FDM 3D Printer, Makerbot, UP Plus, Mendel, Prusa, etc.
After Sales Service:
100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed thanks to 2 year guarantee for refund or replacement, and 24 x 7 Professional customer support Technical solutions.
Please feel free to contact us via email or Q & A, we will response within 24 hours.
- Material: PLA – Color: Green
- Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 2-Year Warranty and 24*7 customer support with technical advice
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Blue PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing,3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since PLA+ material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
Blue PLA+ 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190 – 220 °C / 374 – 428 °F
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : No Heat Required
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU PLA Plus Plus 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA Plus Plus 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ 1.75MM PLA Plus FILAMENT: The PLA Plus filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle PLA Plus, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU PLA Plus filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm PLA Plus filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ PLA Pro (PLA+) is much stronger than PLA. Give you a more comfortable printing experience!
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Welcome to CREOZONE. Our filament is here to enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
Tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Weight: 1kg (2.20 lbs)
Print temperature: 230-260℃（446-500℉）
Why Should You choose our ABS Filament
No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Wide range of processing temperature, low warping
Good toughness, stable in performance
ECO-Friendly and biodegradable materials, Non-toxic.
- CREOZONE ABS 3D Printer Filament: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Filament
- Compatibility: ABS is suitable to Most 3D Printers, such as CREOZONE, XYZprinting, MakerBot, FlashForge, 3D Systems and etc.
- ABS Filament Features: It has a glossier look. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It can withstand higher temperatures.
- No Jamming, No Drawing and No Bubbles makes stable performance.
- Our professional engineers will be patient to answer all your questions about our product.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The INSTONE Mini 3D Printer boasts a 4.3x 4.3 x 4.9 inch, no need to leveling print bed, and an auto-calibrating extruder module which ensures the user gets the best possible prints.
Software: iNSTONE 3D, Cura, Simplify 3D, etc.
Build volume: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.9 inch
Package size: 9.85 x 9.85 x 14 inch
Mini 3D Printer *1
Bottom Plate *1
Power Supply *1
Date Line *1
TF Card *1
Card Reader *1
Glue Stick *1
1 year for printer; 6 months for motor
Note: Do not touch the nozzle when using! Hot!
- Creativity – iNSTONE Easier Mini 3D Printer inspires your imagination and wake your inner art talent
- Easy Use – Just 6 Steps you can make any items you want. All the operations can be done just with a knob
- Portable – Small Size 7.5*7.7*10.4(in) and light weight 5.3(lb) make you can easily enjoy the creation everywhere and anytime whatever you are doing: working, preparing paper even cooking
- Big discount on filament – You will get 30% off on our filament after you ordered iNSTONE Mini printers.
- iNSTONE Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance – Live service every day||ready to answer all technical questions ||Follow us: Skype: instone 3D / Facebook: Instone 3D/ Youtube: Instone 3D
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…