Product Features 1 KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm) PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C (317°F – 410°F) Spool Diameter: 7.87″ – Spool Width: 2.83″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.95″ It is compatible with telfon tube inside heat end kind of fdm 3d printer , not good print on makerbot,UP,robo,Cube
- 1.We make each roll and each point been inspection qualify,hard quality control
- 2.Fast shipping,go by commercial express,like DHL,TNT,etc
- 3.Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 215°C ( 410°F)
- 4.New raw materials PLA 4032D imported from USA Naturaworks Ingeo,no recycle or return plastic inside
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Green TPU 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing,3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since TPU(flexible) material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
Green TPU 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature: 190-210°C (374-410°F)
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : Base Plate Temperature: 50°C(122°F)
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D
- ♥ 1.75MM TPU(flexible) FILAMENT: The TPU(flexible) filaments are useful in a broad range of printing applications which have the advantage of Low-Odor and Low-Warp. Compared with traditional brittle TPU(flexible), SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance, so SUNLU TPU(flexible) filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥ +/- 0.02MM TOLERANCE: SUNLU TPU(flexible) 3D printer filaments are produced with more precise specification and have a tolerance of only +/- 0.02 mm. No matter which 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle. Almost all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the TPU(flexible) 3D printing filaments.
- ♥ VACUUMED SEALED PACKAGING: Some 3D printing materials can be negatively affected by moisture, so this is why SUNLU 3D printer filaments are all vacuumed sealed along with a desiccant pack. This will enable you to easily keep your 3D printer filaments at an optimal storage condition and free from dust or dirt before opening the vacuumed sealed packaging.
- ♥ 100% ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: SUNLU 3D printer filaments comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances. The 1.75 mm TPU filament gives off a sweet smell, and it is considered by many as an improvement over hot PLA Plusstic.
- ♥ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: SUNLU insists on offering best 3D printer filaments and best customer service for customers. The PLA Plus 3D printer filaments are backed by SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee with 1-Year Warranty. Seize the chance to click “Add to Cart” button right now!
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Style: 3D printing supplies
Welcome to sunlu,
we are specializing in the production of printers, printer supplies, a company printing pen, our printer consumables can do the deviation of +/- 0.02MM. Do not plug, printing needs floor heating, can achieve 0 bubbles. Make your work more beautiful and delicate! Don’t wait, quickly let your imagination into kind, share to more people together to enjoy!
SUNLU ABS 3D Printer Filament is especially designed and developed for most 3D printer on the market today. Its main features are as follows:
1. Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding.
2. SUNLU 3D printing ABS filament is compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
3. SUNLU 3d printing ABS printed objects will generally have a glossier look.
4. SUNLU 3D printing ABS is durable, impact resistant filament.
5. Backed by our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.
Tolerance: +/- 0.02mm
Print temperature: 220-240℃（428-464℉）
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Baseplate temperature: 80-120 ℃（176-248℉）
Bubble: 100% zero-bubble
Length: 1.75mm (1kg=2.20 lbs) = 400m
How to store:
1. Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
2. Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
3. Keep away from heat.
4. Recommended storage temperature: -20 to 50℃（-68 to 122℉）
SUNLU PLA 3D Printer Filament, “Add to Cart” right now & Enjoy 90 Days Money Back and 2-Year WARRANTY!
Alibaba wholesale station: https://sunlugw.en.alibaba.com
Globalsources wholesale station: http://sunlugw.manufacturer.globalsources.com
- ♥Material: ABS Plus – Color: Blue – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥ABS Plus Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle ABS, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
High Purity – Made with a good base materials to ensure stable and high-quality output.
No Bubble – Printing bright and smooth finished product, no drawing, no blistering.
High Precision – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
Good Printing Effect – No warping, no wire drawing, no plugging. smooth and delicate, accurate color.
Good quality – Good tensile strength, elongation, fluidity, low shrinkage. Strong toughness, not easily broken, strong bending.
Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Net Weight: 35g
1 x 3D Printer Filament
- Package Content: 1 x 3D Printer Filament; Color: Brown
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed
- High compatibility – The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using, compatible with nearly all 3D printers
- Environmental Friendly – PLA is derived from renewable resources, such as cornstarch, sugar cane, tapioca roots or even potato starch. So these 3D printer filaments are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Click Here For More Information