CoLiDo? is inextricably linked with Print-Rite, one of the world?s leading print consumable companies that is always synonymous with quality, reliability and affordability.
Leveraging our proven manufacturing capabilities, extensive engineering expertise, Print-Rite now also offers a divers line up of 3D printers and filaments.
CoLiDo ABS filament – Its strength, flexibility, machinability, and higher temperature resistance make it often a preferred plastic for engineers, and professional applications.
CoLiDo 3D Filament Specification:
Nozzle Temperature: 220?~230?
Platform Temperature: 100?~110?/
Net weight: 500g
Why choose CoLiDo 3D filament?
1. Compatible with Desktop 3D printer without chip using FDM technology and 1.75mm filament such as Print-Rite CoLiDo?MakerBot?UP.
2. Environment protection, renewable biodegradable polymer plastic. Low shrinkage, no deformation.
3. High precision, uniform diameter and tolerance is lower than ±0.03mm, stable melting point.
4. Widely used in all kinds of field, for example literature, DIY, archaeological, education, toys, medical, etc
1 x 500g ABS filament
Packed in vacuum sealed plastic bag with desiccant. Particularly if it is not used for an extended period of time, this ensures the quality over time. Store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from UV light.
Any problems, please feel free to contact to us at any time and we will reply to you within 24 hours. Thank you for choosing our goods and services.
- Compatible for all FDM 3D printers and 3D pens with 1.75mm diameter.
- Widely used in all kinds of field, including DIY, archaeological, education, toys, medical, etc.
- Printed object has smooth surface gloss, steady color, harmless and no smell.
- Nozzle Temperature: 220 Degrees Celsius~230 Degrees Celsius. Platform Temperature: 100 Degrees Celsius~110 Degrees Celsius.
- Provide 6 months warranty for refund or replacement from the date of purchase.