Brilliant 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs.
Including RAMPS 1.4 Board, LCD12864, Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module, and other accessories.
12864 LCD Controller:
This Full Graphic Smart Controller Contains a SD-Card Reader, an Rotary Encoder and a 128 x 64 Dot Matrix LCD Display.
You can easy Connect it to your Ramps Board using the “Smart Adapter” included.
After Connecting this Panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller Supplies Power for your SD card.
Further more all Actions like Calibration, Axes Movements can be Done by just using the Rotary Encoder on the Smart Controller.
Print your 3D Designs without PC, just with a G-Code Design Stored on the SD Card.
Fully Assembled & Tested, No Soldering Required.
The Modular Design includes Plug in Stepper Drivers and Extruder Control Electronics on an Arduino MEGA Shield
For Easy Service, Part Replacement, Upgrade-Ability and Expansion.
Mega 2560 R3 Board:
Operating Voltage: 5V
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 16
DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
SRAM: 8 KB
EEPROM: 4 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Package Includes: 1 x 3D Printer Controller RAMPS 1.4 Board
1 x LCD12864 Intelligent controller
1 x Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3
5 x A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heatsink
1 x Adapter
2 x FC flat cable
1 x USB Cable
- Brilliant 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including RAMPS 1.4 Board, LCD12864, Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module, and other accessories.
- This full graphic Smart LCD12864 Intelligent controller contains a SD-Card reader, an rotary encoder and a 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display.
- RAMPS (RepRap Arduino-compatible MEGA Pololu Shield) is designed to fit the entire electronics needed for a RepRap in one small controller for a lower cost and a smaller size.
- Arduino-Compatible Mega 2560 R3 is fully compatible with the original Arduino MEGA 2560 R3, able to use all the Arduino open source platform to create or learn interactive objects.
- A4988 StepStick Module is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
►Ramps 1.6 board:
-Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be up to 200W, or smaller than 200W.
-Suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor
-Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32
-Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum output current, resulting in higher step rate
-Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
-Thermal shutdown circuit, undervoltage lockout, crossover current protection
-Ground short-circuit protection and load short-circuit protection
Mega 2560 R3:
-Operating Voltage: 5V
-Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
-Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
-Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
-Analog Input Pins:16
-DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
-DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
-Flash Memory:256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader
►1 x RAMPS 1.6 Board
►1 x Mega 2560 R3 Board
►1 x 12864 LCD Display Controller
►1 x LCD Smart Adapter
►5 x DRV8825 Stepper
►We offer the best products and services, if there has any problems, you can tell us anytime. Thank you:))
- ✔️DRV8825 driver board widely used in 3D printers and small CNC machines. It is upgrade of A4988, 4-layer PCB for improved heat dissipation and decrease chip resistance. It suitable for driving below 8.2V ~ 45V 2.5A stepper motor, And had Six different stepping resolutions: full, half, 1/4 ,1/8, 1/16, 1/32.
- ✔️12864 LCD: The intelligent controller includes an SD card reader, rotary encoders and a 20-character × 4 line LCD display. You can easily connect it to your RAMPS 1.6 board using “smart adapter” included. This panel connect your RAMPS 1.6, you do not need your computer, your SD card intelligent controller power supply. All further operations, such as calibration, the axis movement can be done only with a rotary encoder intelligent controller.
- ✔️This kit includes a complete set of the most common and useful components that can be used by all tech-savvy people out there to build their own printer controller. A number of Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system as long as the main RAMPS board is kept to the top of the stack.
- ✔️Product Warranty: WINSINN are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 60 days money back guarantee and 24 months warranty. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, WINSINN Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- ✔️Ramps 1.6 is optimized and launched based on Ramps 1.4 & Ramps 1.5. The Struture almost same as Ramps 1.5 , the difference is Ramps 1.6 have new 2pin connectors,which more simple and convenient to connect,also will not be burnt easily. And Ramps 1.6 have a good Heatsink above MOS tube in order to give a better function to heat dissipation. Beside, the Power of Ramps 1.6 is more larger than Ramps 1.5, the largest power will be up to or 270W, and Ramps 1.5 just can be samller than 200W.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor Driver: Supports TMC2208, TMC2130, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988 Etc., can be externally connected to the motor drive
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five channels (each channel has a re-expandable interface), up to 256 subdivisions
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance) Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT,LCD12864
PC communication interface: square USB, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Support machine structure: XYZ, delta, kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
1*SKR Board 1*cable
- ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with 32-bit main frequency 100M,Can be greatly improved
- Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate
- Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable
- Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament ,and auto shut down
Visit The Website For More Information…
1. Using large screen 12864 LCD, suit for CR-7 and CR-10 printer.
2. Comes with encoder, can realize parameter adjustment and select file
3. Good quality, energization test will be done before delivery
Application: universal for Creality 3D Ender-3/CR-10/CR-7
Product size: about 240 x 200 x 30mm/9.45 x 7.87 x 1.18″
1 x 3D Printer Display Screen
- Comes with encoder, can realize parameter adjustment and select file
- Using large screen 12864 LCD, suit for CR-7 and CR-10 printer.
- Easy to use and operat; prolong the service life
- Application: universal for Creality 3D Ender-3/CR-10/CR-7
- Good quality, energization test will be done before delivery
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…