SIQUK Upgraded Replacement Aluminum Drive Feed MK8 Extruder 3D Printer Extruders Kit
The MK8 extruder kit made of aluminum alloy material, more stable and durable than the original plastic one while working, a great replacement for the original extruder.
Main material: Aluminum alloy
1x Creality 3D – Extruder Upgrade Kit
1 x 1M PTFE Teflon Bowden Tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
There are many small parts in the package, for safety, please keep away from your child.
The actual color of this item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website due to the light and brightness of the different screen, please understand.
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Direct Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours.
- Easy to install – unbolt the old original plastic extruder and screw in the new metal extruder, then it is ready to print. Suitable for 1.75mm filament 3D printer MK8 bowden extruder frame
- Application – MK8 extruder drive feed kit, it can replace acrylic parts of CR-10 Series, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, CR-10 Mini, CR-10S, CR-10 Plus printer
- Stable and durable – the MK8 extruder kit made of aluminum alloy material, more stable and durable than the original plastic one while working
- Advantages – the metal extruder have stronger pressure to pushing the filament into printer nozzle, improve the printer’s performance.You can adjust the extruder gear pressure by the adjustable bolt on your demand
- Warm note – there are many small parts in the package, for safety, please keep away from your child
Visit The Website For More Information…
3D Printer Kit Extruder Nozzle Head Cleaner Bits 1 each .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm (2each) for MK7 MK8 Makerbot RepRap print nozzle for 1.75mm filament ABS/PLA printers
THE BITS: These Micro-drill bit Extruder Nozzle Cleaners are an essential item for any 3D printer owner. Every extruder nozzle must be cleaned out from time to time. These nozzles are very difficult to clean properly. These micro dtill bits are of the highest quality, made in Japan. They are the perfect tool for the job. By using these precision drill bits, you will extend the life of your nozzle and without a doubt, produce finer prints. If you need another size or have any questions, contact us and we will take care of you.
- Will clear nozzles and produce finer prints
- Shipped in protective plastic case
- Japanese made tungsten carbide bits
- 2 each .2mm .3mm .4mm .5mm bits
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Tolerance: ± 0.02
Print Temperature: 190-220℃
Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Tips for Use and Storage:
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. To extend the life of your filament, store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to stop it unwinding, so that it feeds properly when you next use it.
- Print Temperature Range: 190℃-220℃
- High Quality: 1.75mm, tolerance +/- 0.02mm
- Tangle Free: Specially designed to reduce Tangling
- Jam Free: Specially designed to reduce nozzle jams
- Warrant: Any problems, contact us directly
Check Out Our Website For Details…