Welcome to STRONGHERO 3D Products Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates STRONGHERO 3D Printer’s PLA, making this material more earth-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with we love it: Less warping Easy to use No heated bed required Eco-friendly.
Some tips for beginner of Slicr:
(1)Do not start the cooling fan at first 3 layers of model;
(2)If you find filament get moisture and printing model with hair between it, lower nozzle temp to 185 deg, restraction length to 3mm, restraction speed 50mm/min;
(3)Set the outer layer speed slow, 30-40mm/min;
if you have any problem go to facebook add Tommy Kong as friend, he will guide you and solve problem you have, thx.
Material : rainbow pla filament Color : rainbow Weight : 1000g Length : 334m Density :1.2-1.25kg/m2 Print temp: 195-220ºC, Hot bed temp: 0-50 ºC, Print speed: 30-65mm /s
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY – Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.05mm
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- RAINBOW-LIKE COLORS – Bright colors gradually change, ultra smooth surface and perfect result.
- PREMIER MATERIAL – Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping