PVA is a soluble support material. It is extremely hygroscopic which means it needs to be stored in an airtight
bag whenever not in use. It is also easily dissolved in water if submerged for a few hours. No buying extra dissolvants!
Why use PVA?
• Water soluble and biodegradable so very safe
• High tensile strength and quite flexible
• Odourless when used in printing
• Easily adheres to other substances
• Oil, grease and solvent resistant
• Prints and lower temperatures so perfect for use with PLA
How to use?
• Printing temperature around 190 – 210°C
• Heated bed temperature around 50-60°C
• Use blue painters tape for bed adhesion
• Dissolve in water in a few hours (longer for larger prints)
• 500g reel measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole
• Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case)
• Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder
• Resealable storage bag to keep filament fresh
• Instructions and tips card
• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee
• Chance to win amazing prizes
We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile.
Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help!
Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- A water soluble support material – best used with PLA.
- Won’t jam your prints, with very specific tolerances of just 0.03mm.
- Our filament is strong and durable, made using the finest raw materials.
- Made in the UK using the finest machinery, excellent quality is assured.
- No bubbles or nasty surprises, supplied vacuum packed with desiccant (just in case).