Our rigid.ink PLA Plus is a unique blend of PLA and additives to produce a new incredible material. It’s not quite
like anything else we’ve seen in the industry and definitely worth a try. We’re not just interested in supplying
outstanding quality filament either; we’re hot on customer service.
That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. In the unlikely event there’s
anything you don’t like about your order, just let us know. We’ll bend over backwards to help you out.
What is PLA Plus?
• Essentially a more durable and less brittle (but still as strong) version of PLA
• PLA Plus is even more durable than ABS
• Biodegradable like PLA
• With easy to print settings but slightly higher temperatures
• All with a beautiful pearlescent sheen our customers love!
How to use?
• Printing temperature around 220 – 240°C
• Heated bed temperature around 50 – 60°C
• Cover print bed in blue painters tape or glue stick to prevent sticking
• 10m sample of PLA Plus
• Resealable storage bag with desiccant to keep filament fresh
• Instructions and tips card
• An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee
• Chance to win £50 rigid.ink voucher
Our PLA Plus is easy to print with and biodegradable like PLA but more durable than ABS so why not give it a try today?
Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help!
Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- Our colours are accurately represented, and we’re working on more.
- Our filament is strong and durable, made using the finest raw materials.
- Made using the finest machinery, excellent quality is assured.
- Won’t jam your prints, with very specific tolerances of just +/- 0.03mm (laser tested).
- No bubbles or nasty surprises, supplied with desiccant (just in case).