-100% Brand New and High Quality
-Effective to reduce shock.
-Suitable for 3D printer.
-Anti vibration dampers for mostly applied stepper motors are available.
-These energy- absorbing rubber mounts with a metal mounting face.
-Stepper motors are affected by resonance.
-Resonance is caused by parts vibrating in concert with each other, which can be lessened by fitting a stepper motor anti vibration damper.
3 x Shock Absorber For Nema17
Size: 3.7cm x 3.7cm/1.5” x 1.5”
Color: As shown
- Effective to reduce shock.
- Stepper motors are affected by resonance.
- Anti vibration dampers for mostly applied stepper motors are available.
- These energy- absorbing rubber mounts with a metal mounting face.
- Resonance is caused by parts vibrating in concert with each other, which can be lessened by fitting a stepper motor anti vibration damper.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Thank you to order from Luxnwatts for Creality 3D Printer Part
Luxnwatts Store Supply High Quality With Good After Service for All Customers Who Ask and Orders Our Products
Luxnwatts MK8 Extruder Hot End Kit 0.4mm Nozzle for Creality CR-10 10S S4 S5 3D Printer
1.Material: Aluminum & Stainless Steel & Brass
2.Installation type: external thread connection
3.Scope of application: 3D printer
4.Nozzle size: 0.4mm
5.Throat pipe length: 30mm
6.Aluminum block size: 20 mm x 20 mm x 10 mm
7.Operating temperature range： -40 ~ +260°C (-40 ~ +500 °F)
8.Thermistor and heater cable length: 1M
1pc x Aluminum Block
1pc x Heating Tube (heating tube 1m long, 12V 40W)
1pc x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
1pc x M6*30mm Throat Pipe (built-in Teflon)
1pc x Thermistor+Brass Sleeve
2PCS Cooling Fans
- MK8 Extruder Hot End Kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, Black wire was heating tube 12V 40W
- Tip of the nozzle, aluminum heating block, throat pipe (built-in Teflon)
- 100% brand new and high quality fit for Creality CR-10 Series 3d printer
- Can work with different size MK8 nozzle such as 0.2mm 0.3mm 0.4mm 0.5mm
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Thank you to order from Luxnwatts for Creality 3D Printer Parts
Aluminum MK8 extruder frame, with bored intake hole
Brass extruder drive gear
35 mm long Teflon intake guide. (keeps filament away from Z-screw rod) Special Bowden tube fitting (improved over stock) For all 1.75 mm filament
- Upgrading: Original Aluminum Drive Feed for CR-10, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, it is stable and durable
- Replacement: MK8 extruder drive feed kit, can replace acrylic parts of CR-10, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5
Visit The Website For More Information…
Our Green PLA filament 2.85mm (works just like 3mm Filament) is an easy to print with, biodegradable material. rigid.ink PLA filament is especially pure which means it prints at lower temperatures than other 3D filament. It also means no blocking, popping or jams. Like all rigid.ink 3D printer filament, we’ve tested our Green PLA 2.85mm filament extensively to ensure layer-to layer bonding is exceptional, and layer separation isn’t something you need to worry about. Why use rigid.ink PLA 2.85mm 1KG filament? • Easy to print with (100% Reliable Printing Guaranteed) • Long-term biodegradable • Produces no fumes • Surprisingly strong • No heated bed necessary • Comes in a wide range of colours How to use? • Printing temperature around 180-210°C (start at lowest temp) • Heated bed not necessary, but temperature below 40/50°C if preferred • Use blue painters tape or glue stick on the bed for adhesion What’s included? • PLA 2.85mm 1KG filament, spool measuring – 20cm dia, 7cm width, 5.6cm dia spool hole • Vacuum sealed in foil with desiccant (just in case) • Our specially designed box that converts into a spool holder • Unique rigid.ink resealable foil storage bag to keep filament fresh • Instructions and tips card • An unmatched 60 day money back guarantee • Chance to win amazing prizes We’re not just interested in supplying outstanding quality, ultra reliable filament either; we’re hot on customer service. That means fast delivery, hassle free returns and a personal service with a smile. Any questions? Get in touch – our customer service ninjas are waiting to help! Live chat available on our website – www.rigid.ink
- WHILE OTHER PLA FILAMENT 2.85mm (ours works the same as 3mm filament) is too unreliable, has poor finish quality, produces weak prints or results in washed-out colours, rigid.ink 3D Filament PLA uses our special pure blend 3mm PLA (2.85mm) and exact tolerances (just +/-0.03mm) to give enhanced finish quality, unmatched layer adhesion and better 3D printing reliability than any other 3mm filament. This means better looking prints, with truer colours without WASTING your filament, time or money.
- STOP ‘TINKERING’ FOR HOURS & save yourself the uncertainty of that 15 hour print, failing 30 minutes before it finishes. It costs you money, but worse; it lets your customer down. We’ve been there, we know your frustration.
- WE UNDERSTAND the hassles with 3D printing already. Using high quality 2.85mm filament turns an average 3D Printer into a good one, and a good printer into a brilliant one. Extruder jams, failures and poor details CAN be a thing of the past. What’s more; our colours are true, looking for a strong Green PLA 3mm 1KG? You’ve found it.
- It’s not just your rigid.ink 3D printer filament that will give you complete piece of mind, our CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NON. Any problem, at all? Get in touch, our knowledgeable, friendly support ninjas are here to help you.
- Join us on our mission to make 3D printing a more seamless technology to adopt. We believe that by improving reliability of these inspiring machines, we can help end the sleepless nights, head scratching and time wasted by both those new to the industry and experienced printers alike.
Check Out Our Website For Details…