Material: reinforced nylon PA66
Inner hole size: 10 * 10mm/0.39 *0.39inch
Outer hole size: 14 * 17mm/0.55 *0.67inch
Total Length: 1000 mm/40inch
Bending radius: R28
Open mode: bridge type cannot be opened
Load capacity: 100
Load weight: A1005
Unsupported length: A10000mm
Temperature resistance: 80-120 degrees
1 x Black Nylon Cable Drag Chain
- Reinforced nylon, high temperature resistance,wear resistance, corrosion resistance,salt/acid/ alkali resistance
- Each joint of the chain can be open, convenient assembly and disassembly, without threading.
- Because of the small spacing, so it is quiet and less noise when is operating.
- Strong structure, not easy to deform
- With great Heavy load and long serving life
Click Here For More Information
Spool measuring – 20cm dia, 6cm width, 5.9cm dia spool hole
Product weight: 1.3KG Gross weight/ 1KG Net Weight
Pure PLA – Very Strong
Printing temperature 180-210°C
- Pure Blend and very strong 1.75mm PLA.
- With exact tolerances (just +/-0.03mm) to give excellent finish quality.
- 1.2KG Gross Spool / 1KG Net Weight.
- Printing temperature around 180-210°C.
- Spool measuring – 20cm dia, 6cm width, 5.9cm dia spool hole.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Printing temperature180-230 degree centigrade
Print speed 40-100mm/s
Plate SizeD=200mm, H=65mm, Hole:58mm
Flexural ModulusMore than 60Mpa
Tensile strengthMore than 60Mpa
Breaking elongationMore than 3%
Bubble100% no bubbles
DistinctionEnvironmentally friendly, Beautiful appearance, high strength, Applicable to all models of 3D printers
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- High purity , Uniform discharge, no plug;
- High toughness and beautiful for Print out the model;
- Printing temperature 180-230 degree centigrade;More than 20 colors are available.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
In celebration of the museum’s inaugural Cooper Hewitt Lab: Design Access taking place in the Barbara and Morton Mandel Design Gallery through February 15, we are highlighting innovative accessible design from the permanent collection.
Designed to help prevent further curvature of the spine, UNYQ Align is an elegant and fashionable scoliosis brace that combines digital design, 3D printing and new manufacturing processes to create a bespoke medical device. Align is a customizable brace made by UNYQ and co-designed by New York design firm Studio Bitonti, known for pioneering new 3D printing techniques. Align provides comprehensive treatment for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) patients. Its comfortable, light, and breathable design is the first of its kind to be developed using a 3D-printed lattice structure, and its beautiful form seeks to eliminate the stigma around scoliosis treatment. Studio Bitonti’s Francis Bitonti has described his design philosophy as “a collaboration with artificial intelligence,” that focuses on “consumer experiences and production.” Indeed, technology and user interface both play a central role in Align’s comprehensive treatment of spinal curvature: the brace utilizes Intel Curie modules, essentially miniature computers, to help patients document wear time, pressure points, and progress during treatment via a smartphone app. Align’s asymmetrical, sculptural skeletal and breathable lattice patterns recall forms found in nature but also underscore Bitonti’s connection to the fashion world, perhaps best expressed by his 2013 design for a black seamless 3D-printed gown for celebrity Dita Von Teese. Align shows how contemporary designers are integrating design with technology to advance the healthcare industry and create highly personalized and effective medical treatments.
 “Francis Bitonti,” Studio Bitonti, accessed February 13, 2017, http://studiobitonti.com/about-francis-bitonti.