Built upon the design of the Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer, the Maker Select Plus 3D Printer now features a unified design with an integrated control box and a smaller footprint. Like the previous models, the Maker Select Plus+ 3D Printer features a large 7.9″ x 7.9″ x 7.1″ build area, but with a 50% faster print speed. The LCD menu system has been upgraded to a large 3.25″ touch screen system, with a simpler and easier to use design with on-the-fly print tuning options. The improved Anti-Jam MK10 extruder features a 0.4mm nozzle diameter and 100 micron layer resolution, allowing you to create smooth, high quality prints.
- Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro SD Card and Sample PLA Filament. Includes 3D Printer Accessory Kit – Print Removal Spatula, Allen Wrench Set, Spare PTFE Heat liner, Zip ties, Filament Pusher, Nozzle Drill. Compatible software: Such as Cure, Repeater or Simplify 3D. The Maker Select is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models
- Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
- Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC
- Designed exclusively with a European Type F Power Plug, no additional adapter necessary to plug in the printer in any European country that uses Type F power plugs. If you are in the UK, there is a Type G Power Plug version available specifically designed for the UK