Extrusion head aluminum block for Reprap i3.
Suitable for Makerbot dedicated single nozzle.
Suitable for: Nozzle
Type: Extruder Parts
Package size: 6.00 x 6.00 x 2.80 cm / 2.36 x 2.36 x 1.1 inches
Package weight: 0.080 kg
Product size: 4.30 x 4.30 x 1.80 cm / 1.69 x 1.69 x 0.71 inches
Product weight: 0.060 kg
1 x Aluminum Block Built-in Frame
1 x Aluminum Lever (Fulcrum)
7 x Screw, 1 x Gear
1 x Spring
1 x Idler Wheel
- STABLE and DURABLE: Full metal aluminum alloy, DIY kit and you need to assemble by yourself. Our MK8 extruder hotend include all the necessary screws & parts needed to directly replace your old original weak Creality plastic extruder.
- UPGRADE: Original MK8 extruder aluminum for Creality 3D Printers CR-10 Series, ENDER3, CR-10 S4, CR-10 S5, CR-10 Mini, CR-10S, CR-10 Plus. Upgrade your Creality 3D Printer Extruder with our New “Metal Anodised Aluminum” Upgrade Kit.
- EASY TO INSTALL: All you do is unbolt the old original Creality extruder & screw in the new “Metal Extruder” and ready to start printing. Used for 1.75mm filament of 3D printer MK8 bowden extruder frame.
- ADVANTAGES: The advantages of a metal extruder is you have better stronger pressure pushing the filament into the printer nozzle and so will improve on the printers’ performance. Our extruder kits have an adjustable bolt so that you can adjust the pressure of the extruder gear as needed.
- Package Contents:1 x Aluminum Block Built-in Frame,1 x Aluminum Lever (Fulcrum), 7 x Screw, 1 x Gear, 1 x Spring, 1 x Idler Wheel