Welcome to CREOZONE. Our filament is here to enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
Tolerance: +/- 0.03mm
Print speed: 50-100mm/s
Weight: 1kg (2.20 lbs)
Print temperature: 230-260℃（446-500℉）
Why Should You choose our ABS Filament
No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Wide range of processing temperature, low warping
Good toughness, stable in performance
ECO-Friendly and biodegradable materials, Non-toxic.
- CREOZONE ABS 3D Printer Filament: 1.75mm Filament Diameter, Dimensional Accuracy of +/- 0.05mm, 1KG (approx. 2.20 lbs) Filament
- Compatibility: ABS is suitable to Most 3D Printers, such as CREOZONE, XYZprinting, MakerBot, FlashForge, 3D Systems and etc.
- ABS Filament Features: It has a glossier look. It can be easily cut, filed or glued post printing. ABS can be smoothed with Acetone. ABS is a tough and durable thermoplastic. It can withstand higher temperatures.
- No Jamming, No Drawing and No Bubbles makes stable performance.
- Our professional engineers will be patient to answer all your questions about our product.