Stepper motor Specification:
Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
Step Angle: 1.8 deg
Holding Torque: 0.45Nm(64 oz.in)
Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
Frame Size: 41 x 41mm
Shaft Length: 22mm
Mounting Bracket Kit Specification:
NEMA 17 Mounting Bracket – 90 degrees
– M3 Screws Included (4)
– Mounting Holes: 31mm center-to-center
– Max Collar Diameter: 22mm
– Powder-coated steel
– Nema17 Standard
1 x Nema 17 stepper motor
1 x 1m Cable & Connector
1 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket
4 x M3 Screws
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 64 oz.in (0.45 Nm) 38mm Body 1.8 degree with 1M 4-pin Cable and Mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot.
- 1m wire, one connect electrical machine, on the other end has variety optional ports; heat shrink tubing effect to prevent the wire tangled up.
- 90 Degree Mounting Bracket with M3 screws.
- 64 oz.in (0.45Nm) Holding Torque.
- 1.8 degree step angle (200 steps/rev.)