This is an upgraded metal kit for geeetech Prusa I3 pro series 3D printer and the Geeetech Aluminum Prusa I3. The kit includes parts to make the X axis motor end, the X axis idler end, the extruder carriage etc. For assembly instruction, please refer tot he latest version of geeetech I3 building instruction. This is metal parts for our Upgraded Geeetech I3 series(Pro,Pro B, Pro C, Aluminum I3) 3D printers Note:Please choose the extruder number Single extruder is for I3 Pro,Pro B, Aluminum I3 3d printer Dual extruder is for I3 Pro C 3d printer * please choose express delivery shipping method for this product. Registered Mail will not accept ackage heavier than 1kg.
Package list: 1 * X axis motor end 1 * X axis idler end 1 * Single Extruder bracket 1 * X Carriage 4 * Bearing Bracket 2 * LMH8LUU Linear Bearing 2 * L410mm smooth rod 4 * locking ring 1 * belt bracket 1 * knob cap 1 screw& bolt set
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
New design and delicate appearance.
Made of solid material, durable in use.
Excellent for cooling heatsinks on hotends, prints, or other cooling needs.
Material : Plastic
Weight : 80g
3 x 3D Printer Cooling Fan DC 12V
The product includes a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee & 6-Month Replacement Warranty. Any problem,please contact us FIRST.
- 【1】Size: 50X50X15mm
- 【2】3D Printer 12V DC 50mm Blow Radial Cooling Fan
- 【3】Revolution: 6500±10%RPM / Current Rating: 0.18A
- 【4】Wiring Length : 1m ; Noise: 25dBA
- 【5】Excellent for cooling heatsinks on hotends, prints, or other cooling needs
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Why Buy From Creality 3D Direct?
Creality 3D Direct is the only official store of famous 3D Printer manufacturer Creality 3D.
We will provide an outstanding and lifetime warranty for all our products.
Tolerance: ± 0.02
Print Temperature: 190-220℃
Recommended Printing Temperature: 210-220℃
Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s
Good to Know
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
- Print Temperature Range: 190℃-220℃
- High Quality: 1.75mm, tolerance +/- 0.02mm
- Tangle Free: Specially designed to reduce Tangling
- Jam Free: Specially designed to reduce nozzle jams
- Weight: Net weight 1kg, Shipping weight 1.28kg
Check Out Our Website For Details…
In a time like this where 3D design and printing is a skill that many people wish to acquire, you’ll agree that a beginners guide is irreplaceable. This is where this book comes in; to introduce you to 3D printing.
You’ll be guided throughout the whole process of:
1. Designing and printing a 3D object.
2. Troubleshooting your 3D printer as a beginner.
3. Tips and tricks for optimizing your 3D printer.
4. How to maintain your printer.
The last chapter of the book discusses briefly how to use SketchUp as a beginner. Good enough, the author, a tech researcher and addict, explains the whole process of 3D printing in simple grammar syntax, as if he were writing for kids.
When you buy the paperback version of this book, you’ll get the eBook free. This introduction to 3D printing is all you need t get started. Buy it now and become a pro in 3D printing!
About The Author
Stephen Rock has been a certified apps developer and tech researcher for more than12 years. Some of his ‘how to’ guides have appeared in a handful of international journals and tech blogs. He loves rabbits.
Click Here For More Information